Physiotherapy Associates Acquires Rehabilitation Consultants, Inc.
Author: Physiotherapy Associates
Synopsis and Key Points:
Physiotherapy Associates provider of outpatient rehabilitation services has acquired Rehabilitation Consultants Inc (RCI) of Wilmington DE.
Main DigestNational Physical Therapy Leader Buys Wilmington, DE-based Practice.
Physiotherapy Associates, the nation's foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services, announced today that it has acquired Rehabilitation Consultants, Inc. (RCI) of Wilmington, DE. This acquisition builds on Physiotherapy Associates' dynamic growth initiative, which includes acquisitions, joint ventures and 35 de novo clinic openings in 2011.
Andrew DeVoe, CEO of Physiotherapy Associates, stated, "As a leader in the physical therapy market, we want to take advantage of the growing need for our services. Bringing the RCI team into the Physiotherapy Associates family emphasizes the outstanding quality of service they provide to their patients. We are pleased to have RCI's president, Bob Catalano, and his team join us, and we look forward to working together."
Peter Grabaskas, PT, COO of Physiotherapy Associates, stated, "We are thrilled to bring RCI into the Physiotherapy Associates family of clinics. Bob Catalano and his team have an unmatched reputation for excellence in physical therapy in and around Wilmington, DE. Their 30-plus years of clinical excellence complement what we do every day in our clinics. Their patients will continue to benefit from the one-on-one care we offer in our clinics across the U.S."
RCI has operated since 1970, providing a wide range of physical therapy services, a fitness and wellness program and in-home care. Physiotherapy Associates offers a strong foundation to support the clinic's existing services. The RCI team will continue to serve the Wilmington community under its existing name.
Bob Catalano, MA, PT, Cert MDT, president of RCI, stated, "My team could not find a better partner than Physiotherapy Associates. We looked to partner with an organization whose patient ethic and work values matched ours, and we are pleased to become part of Physiotherapy Associates' family of clinics."
With this acquisition, Physiotherapy Associates brings the number of its clinics to more than 650 in 34 states. Physiotherapy Associates' family of clinics offers three compelling reasons to visit: one-on-one care; treatment programs that are overseen by licensed physical therapists; and successful patient outcomes.
The RCI locations include two clinics in Wilmington, DE, and a facility in Frazer, PA, as well as a network of contract services.
For more information or to schedule a consultation at any RCI clinic, visit www.rehabconsultantsinc.com
About Physiotherapy Associates - Physiotherapy Associates is the nation's foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services. Physiotherapy Associates employs an industry-leading team of physical therapists and healthcare practitioners who are dedicated to high-quality patient care. The company provides physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation and orthotics and prosthetics services to thousands of patients across the United States. With more than 650 clinics, Physiotherapy Associates is national in scope, local in care. For more information, visit www.physiocorp.com, follow us on Twitter (@physiocorp) or become a Physio fan on Facebook.
- 1 - ILCSC Provides Essential Services to Persons with Disabilities During Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency : ILCSC (2020/05/20)
- 2 - Year of Making a Difference: St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired : St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired (2012/01/08)
- 3 - Federal State of the Union - NCD : National Council on Disability (2011/11/01)
- 4 - LHB Industries, Inc. Gains ISO9001:2015 Certificate for Quality Management Standards : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/04/06)
- 5 - Enhancing Technology Access and Education for People with Disabilities : Comcast Corporation (2014/02/28)
- 6 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires Assets of Badge Magic : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/09/27)
- 7 - Lighthouse for the Blind Saint Louis Launches S.O.A.R. Program at Webster University : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2014/06/13)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.