Hoveround Corporation Releases New Infomercial
Author: Hoveround America
Published: 2011-11-10 : (Rev. 2013-06-14)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Hoveround Corporation tours across America and meets actual Hoveround power chair owners.
Main DigestHoveround Corporation, the nation's largest direct-to-consumer power wheelchair manufacturer, used the summer of 2011 to seize on an opportunity to tour across America for the very first time and meet actual Hoveround power chair owners.
Tom Kruse, inventor and president of the "Round for a Reason" power chair company, rode along on the red-white-and-blue Hoveround America bus with a team of Hoveround staffers to capture the compelling stories of four unique Hoveround owners.
That experience formed the basis for Hoveround's newest venture into infomercials, and the first-ever half-hour advertisement from a home medical equipment supplier.
Hoveround America is a different kind of infomercial.
It speaks honestly to the viewer and offers an intimate and personal look at real life in a mobility chair.
The people highlighted in this thirty-minute TV spot have stories to tell about surviving the loss of physical mobility through faith, family, and fearless determination to live full lives in spite of their physical challenges.
Tom Kruse, speaking about the commercial, says he is hopeful "that the amazing stories in this commercial will inform more mobility-restricted people about the real difference renewed mobility could make in their lives."
Person talking to man in wheelchair with Hoveround tour bus in background
In the power mobility business for almost twenty years, Hoveround continues to be the only power wheelchair company that does it all.
- Hoveround manufacturers the power chair
- Hoveround designs the power wheelchair
- Hoveround delivers the chair to the owner's home
- Hoveround personally customizes the electric wheelchair for the individual customer
- Hoveround will service, repair and temporarily replace the power chair for the duration of its use.
Of course, restrictions apply, but, as Tom Kruse has said, "No one will work harder, on behalf of people with physical disabilities that interfere with their daily activities, and make sure they can maintain their independence and stay in their own home, than the people at Hoveround."
Visit www.hoveround.com for more information on power mobility solutions.
- 1 - ILCSC Provides Essential Services to Persons with Disabilities During Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency : ILCSC (2020/05/20)
- 2 - Year of Making a Difference: St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired : St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired (2012/01/08)
- 3 - Federal State of the Union - NCD : National Council on Disability (2011/11/01)
- 4 - LHB Industries, Inc. Gains ISO9001:2015 Certificate for Quality Management Standards : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/04/06)
- 5 - Enhancing Technology Access and Education for People with Disabilities : Comcast Corporation (2014/02/28)
- 6 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires Assets of Badge Magic : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/09/27)
- 7 - Lighthouse for the Blind Saint Louis Launches S.O.A.R. Program at Webster University : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2014/06/13)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.