Physiotherapy Associates Announces Appointments as It Continues National Expansion
Author: Physiotherapy Associates
Synopsis and Key Points:
Physiotherapy Associates names Andrew DeVoe Chief Executive Officer and Daniel Connors Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Main DigestCompany Announces Appointments as It Continues National Expansion - Physiotherapy Associates Names Andrew DeVoe Chief Executive Officer and Daniel Connors Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Physiotherapy Associates, the nation's foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services, today announced the appointment of Andrew DeVoe to chief executive officer. Mr. DeVoe, 44, most recently served as the company's chief financial officer. He assumes the CEO position from Dan Connors, who has been appointed executive chairman of the board of directors.
Physiotherapy Associates announced the appointments following a second quarter of strong organic growth. The company opened nine new clinics in Q1 2011, and another 12 clinics in Q2 of this year to further extend its national leadership position in the physical therapy services market space.
"I am very pleased to announce Andrew's promotion, which has been planned for some time," said Dan Connors, 52, who will continue to work closely with Mr. DeVoe in his new role as executive chairman of Physiotherapy Associates. "We recruited Andrew to Physiotherapy Associates with the intention that he would grow into the CEO role, and he has done just that. Andrew has 25 years of experience leading national healthcare systems and hospitals, with deep insight into what it takes to provide patients with high-quality care. His healthcare expertise and background uniquely position him to lead Physiotherapy Associates through our dynamic growth initiative for 2011 and well beyond. I look forward to continuing to work with Andrew and everyone at Physiotherapy to make this company the best in our industry."
Prior to Physiotherapy Associates, Mr. DeVoe was president and CEO of Apollo Health Street, a national leader in healthcare revenue cycle management outsourcing. He previously served as senior vice president and chief financial officer of the University of Pennsylvania Health System. Mr. DeVoe also held executive positions with Health Management Associates, Hospital Corporation of America and Tenet Healthcare. He is a four-time recipient of Tenet's outstanding CFO award and was recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as a member of the Top 40 Under 40 list of business professionals in 2006.
About Physiotherapy Associates - Physiotherapy Associates is the nation's foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services. Physiotherapy Associates employs an industry-leading team of physical therapists and healthcare practitioners who are dedicated to high-quality patient care. The company provides physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation and orthotics and prosthetics services to millions of patients each year across the United States. With more than 650 clinics, Physiotherapy Associates is national in scope, local in care. For more information, visit www.physiocorp.com, follow us on Twitter (@physiocorp) or become a Physio fan on Facebook.
- 1 - ILCSC Provides Essential Services to Persons with Disabilities During Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency : ILCSC (2020/05/20)
- 2 - Year of Making a Difference: St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired : St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired (2012/01/08)
- 3 - Federal State of the Union - NCD : National Council on Disability (2011/11/01)
- 4 - LHB Industries, Inc. Gains ISO9001:2015 Certificate for Quality Management Standards : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/04/06)
- 5 - Enhancing Technology Access and Education for People with Disabilities : Comcast Corporation (2014/02/28)
- 6 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires Assets of Badge Magic : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/09/27)
- 7 - Lighthouse for the Blind Saint Louis Launches S.O.A.R. Program at Webster University : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2014/06/13)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.