Disability Sports: Information on Sport for the Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Disability Sports category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Sports: Information on Sport for the Disabled".
- Abstract: Digest of 27 Disability Sports papers, documents, and publications.
- Disability Sports Category Publications: Updated - Saturday, 4th April 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-31.
List of Disability Sports Publications:
- 1 - RadikalDarts - Accessible Dart Playing for People with Disability : Gaelco Darts SL (2019/05/01)
- 2 - See You on the Other Side - Sammi Kinghorn : Hannah Cooke (2018/03/29)
- 3 - How to Overcome Challenges to Achieve Your Goals - Sammi Kinghorn, Paralympian World Record Holder : Hannah Cooke (2018/03/06)
- 4 - Paralympic Sports Events: Infographic Explanations : Disabled World (2016/01/08)
- 5 - The Sport of Goalball: Information and Rules : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/11/06)
- 6 - Cybathlon: Zurich 2016 Disability Sports Event Using Bionic Assistive Technology : Disabled World (2015/08/07)
- 7 - Blind Golf: Golfing for the Blind : Disabled World (2015/03/07)
- 8 - USA Deaf Sports Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/08/29)
- 9 - Accessible Adventures and Adaptive Sports In Colorado : Colorado Tourism Office (2013/06/06)
- 10 - Wheelchair Dancing: Information and Overview of Types of Dance : Disabled World (2013/04/29)
- 11 - Mpower Disability Sports and Recreation Website : mpower-sports.com (2013/02/12)
- 12 - Equal Opportunity to Students with Disabilities to Participate in Extracurricular Athletics : U.S. Department of Education (2013/01/29)
- 13 - Grants for Canadian Sports Programs and Equipment for People with Disability : CANADIAN PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE (CPC) (2013/01/19)
- 14 - Cricket for the Blind : Disabled World (2012/08/17)
- 15 - Football Players Prone to Late-Life Disability : University of Missouri (2011/11/09)
- 16 - Extremity Games Adaptive Sports for Athletes with Disabilities : Disabled World (2011/08/09)
- 17 - PGA Minority Golf Scholarships and Opportunities : SAGE Publications (2011/07/25)
- 18 - Accessible NASCAR Racing for People with Disabilities and Veterans : Thomas C. Weiss (2011/07/06)
- 19 - Preventing Baseball and Softball Injuries : Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation (2011/03/30)
- 20 - All purpose Golf Carts for Persons with Disabilities : Custom Golf Carts (2010/06/19)
- 21 - Tokyo 2009 Asian Youth Paralympic Games : Tokyo 2016 Olympic Bid (2009/09/12)
- 22 - Disability Archery and Bowhunting : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/06/29)
- 23 - Embracing Equality in Sports Coaching : equalitylink.co.uk (2009/02/17)
- 24 - Golfers Blind Handicap : Dave Mark (2009/01/14)
- 25 - National Sports Center for Disabled : Alfred (2008/12/11)
- 26 - Sports Provide Outlet for the Disabled : Aldene (2008/12/11)
- 27 - Disability Martial Arts Association : Disabled World (2008/03/12)