Disability Air Travel Information for Seniors and Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Air Travel category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Air Travel Information for Seniors and Disabled".
- Abstract: Digest of 22 Air Travel papers, documents, and publications.
- Air Travel Category Publications: Updated - Thursday, 6th December 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-72.
List of Air Travel Publications:
- 1 - Airline Seat Design Allows Disabled Passengers to Fly in Own Wheelchair : Molon Labe, LLC (2020/03/19)
- 2 - Improving Air Travel Accessibility and Inclusion : International Air Transport Association (IATA) (2019/11/14)
- 3 - Airlines to Improve Travel for Passengers with Disabilities : IATA (International Air Transport Association) (2019/06/10)
- 4 - Delta Introduces Enhanced Requirements for Customers Traveling with Service or Support Animals : Delta Air Lines (2018/01/20)
- 5 - United Airlines Obtains EZ Access® Certification For New Self-Service Kiosks to Better Ensure Accessibility for All Customers : Assistra Technologies LLC (2017/10/17)
- 6 - Training to Improve Access to Air Travel for People with Disabilities : United States Department of Transportation (DOT) (2017/01/12)
- 7 - Agreement Reached on Providing Accessible Bathrooms on Single-aisle Aircraft : Paralyzed Veterans of America (2016/12/16)
- 8 - CAA Guidelines for Making Air Travel More Accessible for Passengers with Hidden Disabilities : U.K. Civil Aviation Authority (2016/12/12)
- 9 - New Rule Requires US Airlines to Report Wheelchair and Scooter Transport and Damage : Paralyzed Veterans of America (2016/11/07)
- 10 - Expanding Choices for Travelers with Disabilities - Detroit Metro Airport : Detroit Metropolitan Airport (2016/03/07)
- 11 - Miami International Airport Program for Special Needs Passengers : University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (2015/12/06)
- 12 - Airline Travel Information for Travelers with Disabilities : Jessica Padykula (2015/02/12)
- 13 - Passenger Rights and Unfair Refusals Still a Problem for Air Travelers with Disability : European Commission (2012/06/19)
- 14 - Closed Captioning Now Available for Live Television On Continental Airlines : LiveTV (2011/11/30)
- 15 - U.S. Air Carrier Access Act - 25th Anniversary : U.S. Department of Transportation (2011/11/14)
- 16 - Airport Guide for Persons with Disability : Parkat (2011/07/12)
- 17 - Tips for Flying Abroad for Travelers With Special Needs : Special Needs Group, Inc. (2010/09/20)
- 18 - Cause and Treatment of Jet Lag : Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (2010/06/27)
- 19 - Air Travel Accessibility Issues and Stories : Able Magazine (2008/12/29)
- 20 - Travel Tips when Flying with Young Children : Fabiola Larkin (2008/12/24)
- 21 - Accessible Air Travel Tips for Passengers with Disability : Disabled World (2008/12/24)
- 22 - Airlines - An End to Discrimination : Disabled World (2008/12/06)