Canadian Disability Travel: Canada for the Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Canada category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Canadian Disability Travel: Canada for the Disabled".
- Abstract: Digest of 7 Canada papers, documents, and publications.
- Canada Category Publications: Updated - Sunday, 9th December 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-58.
List of Canada Publications:
- 1 - Canadian Transportation Agency Carriage of Mobility Aids Tool : Canadian Transportation Agency (2012/06/03)
- 2 - Whistler Accessible Accommodation and Attractions Information : Fran Gerhard (2009/01/19)
- 3 - Does Canadian Health Care Cover Visitors to Canada : Amy Nutt (2008/12/31)
- 4 - Disability Transportation and Travel Information in Canada : Service Canada (2008/12/27)
- 5 - Canada Disability Travel Using Via Rail Trains : Disabled World (2008/12/27)
- 6 - Visiting Whistler in British Columbia Canada : Joe Macmillan and Irma Mac Millan (2008/12/23)
- 7 - Accessible Vancouver in British Columbia Canada : Disabled world (2008/12/21)