Canadian Disability Travel: Canada for the Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Canada category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Canadian Disability Travel: Canada for the Disabled".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 7 Canada papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/12/09.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-58.
- 1 - Canadian Transportation Agency Carriage of Mobility Aids Tool | Canadian Transportation Agency | 2012/06/03
- 2 - Whistler Accessible Accommodation and Attractions Information | Fran Gerhard | 2009/01/19
- 3 - Does Canadian Health Care Cover Visitors to Canada | Amy Nutt | 2008/12/31
- 4 - Disability Transportation and Travel Information in Canada | Service Canada | 2008/12/27
- 5 - Canada Disability Travel Using Via Rail Trains | Disabled World | 2008/12/27
- 6 - Visiting Whistler in British Columbia Canada | Joe Macmillan and Irma Mac Millan | 2008/12/23
- 7 - Accessible Vancouver in British Columbia Canada | Disabled world | 2008/12/21