Accessible Cruises: Cruising with Disability Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Accessible Cruises category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Accessible Cruises: Cruising with Disability Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 15 Accessible Cruises papers, documents, and publications.
- Accessible Cruises Category Publications: Updated - Saturday, 27th October 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-73.
List of Accessible Cruises Publications:
- 1 - Accessible Cruising with Mobility At Sea : Chris Palmer - Mobility At Sea (2014/10/10)
- 2 - Cruise Ship Internet WIFI Guide and Pricing : za.cruise.co (2012/07/09)
- 3 - Disability Cruise Ship Facilities Guide : www.cruise.co (2012/06/24)
- 4 - Online Wheelchair and Scooter Rental Booking for Cruise Travelers : Special Needs Group, Inc. (2011/02/08)
- 5 - Maritime Passengers with Disabilities Rights : Disability Rights (2010/07/09)
- 6 - P&O World Cruise Programs 2011/12 : P&O Cruises (2010/06/23)
- 7 - Cruise Line Discounts for AARP Members : AARP (2010/04/08)
- 8 - Special Needs at Sea Helps Persons with Disabilities Fulfill Travel Dreams : Special Needs at Sea (2009/03/05)
- 9 - Accessible Cruise Booking Tips : Connie George (2009/01/09)
- 10 - Toronto Cruises : Amy Nutt (2008/12/29)
- 11 - Cruise Etiquette when on Vacation : Cynthia Andrews (2008/12/28)
- 12 - Cruises for Younger People : Jez Rourke (2008/12/27)
- 13 - Carnival or Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships : Rich Johnson (2008/12/24)
- 14 - Wheels Over the Water - Accessible Cruises : Raquel Simons (2008/12/24)
- 15 - Cruising for Disabled and Special Needs Accommodation : Kirsten Hawkins (2008/12/24)