Things to do in Tampa Florida
Synopsis: Tampa is a city located at the west central portion of Florida on a peninsula found across the Tampa Bay.1
Author: John C Arkin
Published: 2008-12-23 Updated: 2015-03-07
Tampa is a city located at the west central portion of the state of
Florida. It is set on a peninsula found across the Tampa Bay which
extends from St. Petersburg. Clearwater is also said to comprise the entire Tampa metropolitan area.
Tampa is a city located at the west central portion of the state of Florida. It is set on a peninsula found across the Tampa Bay which extends from St. Petersburg. Clearwater is also said to comprise the entire Tampa metropolitan area.
Tampa is the home for a variety of tourist attractions and is said to define more of the health-conscious individual's mindset.
1. University of South Florida Botanical Gardens. Exploring the grounds of this noteworthy tourist spot, you will be led to a variety of flowers and traditional plant species. The butterfly garden is a good sight to catch as well. Strolling down the hills up to the trek is a good health option while in the place. 2. Florida State Fairgrounds and Ford Amphitheater . Historical as it is, Tampa, Florida offers you this scenery with museums and event centers. How do you really take a chance to start a healthy way of living in this place? Well, much has to be explored and by way of just touring around, you get to feel a different level of fulfillment.
3. Bayshore Boulevard. This 7-mile stretch is an ideal place for three activities namely biking, jogging and skating. Famous to runners and walkers alike, the route could take you to other beautiful grounds as well.
4. Captain Jim's Inshore Sport fishing Centers. This center is a good opportunity for you to take sport fishing trips and have a good catch. You need not worry about getting yourselves into the right spot because a team of experts could lead you where fishing is advisable and legal.
5. Annapolis Sailing School. Sailing is a sports activity which you could not learn at one time though some fortunate individuals do. You need to take a variety of courses through the Annapolis Sailing School in St. Petersburg. Later on, you could sail your way to where you want. Rather than sitting down during weekends doing nothing, enroll in this fascinating class.
6. Mangrove Bay Golf Course. Ranked as one of the top 50 municipal golf courses in St. Petersburg, Mangrove Bay is open whole-year round. Amateurs are given instructions by the staff while professionals may do their own thing with the 18-hole and par-72 play specifications.
7. Phil Green Tennis Academy. Tennis is one of the best-loved sports of all times. In fact, it had produced a great number of individuals skilled enough to teach others. Phil Green Tennis Academy, situated at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa, will make every amateur's dream come true.
8. Clearwater Beach Marina and Hubbard's Marina. These two areas are good para-sailing water grounds in St. Petersburg and Clearwater. The recreational activities you will greatly have fun with are boating and deep-sea fishing. Your idea of fun could be extended to dolphin watching and wave running as well.
9. Dive Clearwater. Not all people are blessed with the passion for scuba diving. If you are one of those who belong to the few or if you want to take your chances at this sport activity, Dive Clearwater is a diving spot you should take note of.
10. Coachman Park. This 20-acre park is a scenic spot and recreational area at the same time. If you want to conduct weekend picnics with your family, you may do so at Coachman Park. Extend your time by conducting outdoor plays which could satisfy your health cravings.
Article written by John C Arkin from TestCountry, the contributor of www.testcountry.org/city-testing-guides
Related United States Documents
Full List of United States Publications Full List of Disabled World News Updates
Recent Disability News and Updates
Full List of Disabled World News Updates
Disclaimer: Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Disclosure: Disabled World is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.