Hair Loss Results
Published : 2008-01-01 - Updated : 2021-02-18
Author : Disabled World - Contact: Disabled World (www.disabled-world.com)
Synopsis* : Results from our when will I go bald hair loss calculator and information.
This page shows the RESULTS of our hair loss calculator.
- Although baldness is not as common in women as in men, the psychological effects of hair loss tend to be much greater.
- Typically the frontal hairline is preserved but the density of hair is decreased on all areas of the scalp.
- Previously it was believed to be caused by testosterone just as in male baldness, but most women who lose hair have normal testosterone levels.
Hair Loss Calculator Results
According to our research, along with the data you entered into the caluculator, You are
going to lose all or a significant amount of your hair.
NOTE: While results are generated from research and data provided by several doctors, the result is not a guarantee of if or when you will lose your hair. Always consult your doctor or physician for a professional assessment of any medical or hair loss condition.
About the Author
Disabled World (Disabled-World.Com) is an independent disability community established in 2004 to provide disability news, assistive technology reviews, and disability sporting events, as well as general information for people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. Be sure to check out our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Medical Calculators Documents
- 1 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 2 - OpenPandemics COVID-19 World Community Grid Project : During idle times your computer can run COVID-19 experiments to help predict effectiveness of chemical compounds in inhibiting functions of viral proteins as a possible treatment for Coronavirus.
- 3 - DVPRS 2.0 Pain Scale Chart for Service Personnel and Veterans : The Defense and Veterans Pain Rating Scale DVPRS 2.0 is a pain assessment tool using a rating scale, word descriptors, color coding, pictorial facial expressions matching pain levels.
- 4 - Human Laterality Information and Right or Left Hand Test : Information, facts and statistics regarding human laterality, the preference for one side of the body over the other. Includes right or left handedness test.
- 5 - Fitzpatrick Scale Skin Type Test and Result Information : Fitzpatrick skin type classification table denoting the six different skin types, colors, and reaction to UV sun exposure, includes self test to define your own skin classification.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Electronic Publication Date: 2008-01-01 - Revised: 2021-02-18. Title: Hair Loss Results, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/hairloss-results.php>Hair Loss Results</a>. Retrieved 2021-05-05, from https://www.disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/hairloss-results.php - Reference: DW#286-6516.