NeoLife Naturally Sourced CoQ10 Supplement
Author: NeoLife International(i) : Contact: neolife.com
Published: 2017-01-27 : (Rev. 2020-03-11)
Synopsis and Key Points:
NeoLife CoQ10 uses advanced biogenic technology to source natural pharmaceutical grade CoQ10 - Ubiquinone - delivered in bio-available form supporting heart health and cellular energy.
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone) is an essential antioxidant for energy production, healthy heart function, and many other critical functions of the body.
Aging, unhealthy diet and lifestyle patterns as well as the use of prescription drugs like statins and over-the-counter drugs can contribute to CoQ10 depletion.
Naturally Sourced CoQ10 Breakthrough is Announced - NeoLife International, a name synonymous with superior quality nutrition for nearly 60 years, has just announced a new product: NeoLife CoQ10. NeoLife's CoQ10 uses advanced biogenic technology to source natural pharmaceutical grade CoQ10, delivered in a highly bioavailable form, supporting heart health and cellular energy*.
While some might be tempted to ask the question "what took them so long?" the scientific community is singing an all together different tune along the lines of "why hasn't this been done before?"
"The SAB has been tracking the science behind CoQ10 for decades. In fact, the SAB has a direct connection to one of the discoverers of this important nutrient and it's applications through SAB Member Dr. Fred Hooper. It's safe to say we had a deep understanding from day one. Though the benefit supporting science has been compelling; we could not bring it to the NeoLife family until we had a sustainable natural source; which we've done. As important as natural sourced CoQ10 is though it is our unique Mitochondrial Energy Complex formulation that make this product stand out: Total nutritional support for mitochondrial energy production," says NeoLife Scientific Advisory Board Director, John Miller.
NeoLife CoQ10 stays true to the company's 'based in nature, backed by science' product philosophy, and stamped with the Scientific Advisory Board seal of approval that represents a worldwide network of nutrition experts, doctors, scientists, and research facilities that are dedicated to delivering optimum health based on nature's blueprint. NeoLife has been providing families with quality supplements since 1958, giving added peace of mind with a trusted name.
Nutritional supplementation is one of the basic treatments used in medicine to combat the many situations of imbalance, weakness or even disease that may occur throughout our lives. To maintain a proper balance between intracellular and extracellular oxidation, we need to have adequate levels of coenzyme Q10.
What is Coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, ubidecarenone, coenzyme Q, and abbreviated at times to CoQ10, CoQ, or Q10, is a coenzyme that is ubiquitous in the bodies of most animals. There are three redox states of CoQ10:
- Fully oxidized - (ubiquinone)
- Semiquinone - (ubisemiquinone)
- Fully reduced - (ubiquinol)
Natural Sources of CoQ10
- Meat and fish are the richest sources of dietary CoQ10 - levels over 50 mg/kg may be found in beef, pork, chicken heart, and chicken liver.
- Dairy products are much poorer sources of CoQ10 compared to animal tissues.
- Vegetable oils also are quite rich in CoQ10.
- In vegetables, parsley and perilla are the richest CoQ10 sources, but significant differences in their CoQ10 levels may be found.
- Broccoli, grape, and cauliflower are modest sources of CoQ10.
- Most fruit and berries represent a poor source of CoQ10, with the exception of avocado, which has a relatively high CoQ10 content.
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone) is an essential antioxidant for energy production, healthy heart function, and many other critical functions of the body. CoQ10 is found in virtually every cell of every living thing and needed for every basic cellular function, including energy production and even life itself.
CoQ10 is made in the body and is most highly concentrated in organs with the highest energy requirements - the heart, liver, and kidneys. The problem is that our natural production of CoQ10 slows as we age, often by more than 50% by age 50! After our youth, we enter into a natural state of depletion. In addition to aging, unhealthy diet and lifestyle patterns as well as the use of prescription drugs like statins and over-the-counter drugs can contribute to CoQ10 depletion.
The NeoLife Difference
NeoLife CoQ10 comes as the result of decades of scientific research.
This breakthrough product uses the most advanced biogenic technologies to provide natural, pharmaceutical grade CoQ10, delivered in a highly bioavailable form.
Combined with a unique profile of critical 'partner nutrients' to promote and protect total cellular energy production at the mitochondrial level.*
NeoLife CoQ10 features an all-star lineup of powerful nutrients shown to: promote cellular energy, boost overall energy and stamina, support cardiovascular health, enhance muscle cell energy production and renewal, reduce muscle pain and soreness associated with statin use, support cognitive health, support healthy vision and hearing, alleviate chances of migraine, and even support new muscle development and retention.*
Effects of Statin Drugs
If you are one of the millions of statin drug users, then you need to be aware of this scary fact.
The unintended consequence of cholesterol lowering statin drugs (HMG-CoA) is that when they block cholesterol synthesis, they also block natural CoQ10 production. This creates a dilemma, when your body can't produce one of the most critical nutrients for heart health!
Supplementing with NeoLife CoQ10 helps restore Coenzyme Q-10 depleted by statin drugs.
If you want to get a jumpstart on good health, then NeoLife CoQ10 might be just what you've been looking for!
For those who want to be a customer, NeoLife offers a Club Member program.
Joining is free, simple and gives valued customers the ability to shop at a special 15-25% discount, as well as access to nutritional education, free product when you refer friends, weight loss and fitness challenges, and fun events around the country.
And for any entrepreneurs out there who have a passion for sharing good health... NeoLife is also redefining the world of startups.
Put simply, it's like a tech start-up, but with nutrition. There are low barriers to entry because NeoLife provides the infrastructure that any successful business needs, as well as consumable products, and a compensation plan. So instead of having to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to get started, it makes entrepreneurship accessible to everyone.
You can own your own NeoLife business and it can be passed down as an income-generating asset to future generations.
- For more information on the new NeoLife CoQ10 and other products, please visit neolifedetox.com or call 800.432.5862.
- To learn how to build a foundation of good nutrition for you and your loved ones, visit shareneolife.com
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
(i)Source/Reference: NeoLife International. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1: Human Growth Hormone (HGH) for Anti-aging : Disabled World (2018/11/05)
- 2: Beetroot Juice Before Exercise Aids Seniors Brains : Wake Forest University (2017/04/19)
- 3: NeoLife Naturally Sourced CoQ10 Supplement : NeoLife International (2017/01/27)
- 4: SeroVital HGH Anti-Aging Product Selling Like Hotcakes : Sierra Research Labs (2014/06/19)
- 5: Dietary Supplement Shows Promise for Reversing Cardiovascular Aging : University of Colorado at Boulder (2018/04/02)
- 6: Probiotics for Autistic Child : Jean Shaw (2009/06/26)
- 7: Vitamin and Mineral Supplements for Exercisers : Dr Jenny Tylee (2009/07/26)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.