Create and Print Your Own Custom Eye Chart
Published : 2010-12-16 - Updated : 2017-06-26
Author : VSP Vision Care
🛈 Synopsis : VSP Vision Care website lets you create a custom eye chart with any message or letters you like.
VSP Vision Care website lets you create a custom eye chart with any message or letters you like.
VSP Vision Care, the nation's largest provider of eye health benefits have built a fun activity on their eye care education website.
The activity is a Print and Color Your Own Eye Chart.
The website lets you create a custom eye chart with any message you like. It's a spin on the older classic eye chart (the one with the giant letter "E" at the top).
This is an activity the whole family can really enjoy - kids could put their name in the chart, or something like 'Happy Holidays', then color it in and hang it on their wall.
Parents could even make a chart with a special message, position themselves 20 feet away, and test their kids' vision!
View an example below or create your own printable eye chart at: eyechart.seemuchmore.com
Related Visual Aids Documents
- 1: Seeing Sound: Device Using Auditory Signals Helps Blind See : Crossmodal mappings intrinsic neural connections can be used by assistive devices to help the blind detect their environment.
- 2: Electronic Eye Cane Enhances Mobility for Blind : The EyeCane for the blind and visually impaired translates point-distance information into auditory and tactile cues after less than five minutes of training.
- 3: X1 Talks: TV Voice Remote Control for Blind and Visually Impaired : Voice-enabled television user interface from Comcast for blind or visually impaired will revolutionize the way Xfinity TV customers navigate the X1 platform.
- 4: Sonar Technology Aids People with Vision Disabilities : Device could be worn like a watch by a person with vision disability as a supplement to other aids like a cane or dog.
- 5: Hearing Impaired Clocks and Vibrating Watches : Information on hearing impaired alarm clocks and vibrating watches to help people with hearing loss includes medication time reminders.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: VSP Vision Care. Electronic Publication Date: 2010-12-16 - Revised: 2017-06-26. Title: Create and Print Your Own Custom Eye Chart, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/visual/custom-eye-chart.php>Create and Print Your Own Custom Eye Chart</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/visual/custom-eye-chart.php - Reference: DW#158-6442.