A list of authors and contributors who submit news, articles, and information to Disabled World.
- Do you have an interesting disability news story or an informative article that will benefit our readers? If your organization or department publishes disability related news, press releases, and events and would like to add Disabled World as a recipient, please see our details on submissions.
- Ian Langtree - Owner and Founder of Disabled World.
- Thomas C. Weiss - Thomas Weiss earned his Master's degree at Antioch University Seattle in Whole Systems Design/Organizational Psychology. Writing about politics interests him due to the diversity of issues presented. Other qualifications include: Whole Systems Design/Organizational Psychology; Independent pursuits related to Disability Studies; Bachelor of Arts Western Washington University; Associate of Technical Arts Edmonds Community College.
- Paul Dodenhoff - I have been writing articles for Disabled-World for a number of months, trying to raise awareness of my project, and hopefully raise issues that need to be raised as regards disability hate crime, and other connected disability issues.
- Caylee Shea - Caylee has faced many hardships in her life. Through her hardships she has learned to never give up and to enjoy the little things in life. Caylee recently joined the Disabled World team, and we welcome the youthful insight regarding disability and illness she provides in her regular column.
- Freelance Writers - Who's works pass Disabled World editorial and quality requirements.
- Press Releases - Many people rely on Disabled World as their regular source of disability news, current affairs, and coming events. In order to keep our visitors up to date Disabled World supplements our own material by publishing interesting and informative press releases related to health and disability submitted by journalists, world organizations, and various Government sectors.
Regular Press Releases are sent to us by:
- Health Canada
- The U.S. White House
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Social Security
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.K. Department for Work and Pensions
- United Nations Development Program
- International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- U.S. CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Other organizations and Government departments, including Health and Medical Research Institutions, whose reports on the latest achievements of medical science are sent to Disabled World in order to inform the public.
Note: Unless noted otherwise, contributors should not be considered as health professionals, although they might have extensive experience in certain areas.