Contact Information for the Disabled World Website
Get in Touch:
Please use our contact information below to send us feedback or queries you have regarding Disabled World. Your help, by reporting a bug or making an enhancement suggestion, helps us to focus our improvement efforts and build a site that meets the needs of our visitors. We read all feedback we receive and, if required, will send you a reply via email as soon as possible - usually within 24 - 48 hours.
Before Contacting Us, Please Note the Following:
- Disabled World operates as independent private news and information source, and as such, we do not provide; programs, services of any kind, medical opinions, or advice. However, we may assist you by suggesting someone, or an organization, who can help with your inquiry.
- Never send your Social Security number, or any other personal identification, via email, post, or any other means to us unless we request it to verify your identity regarding a CCPA, GDPR, or other privacy act request.
- If inquiring about submitting information or coming events, please read our submission guidelines first.
- We do NOT provide loans, grants, or scholarships, however we provide information on where, and how, you may possibly obtain them. View our information regarding loans, grants and disability scholarships.
Disabled World Contact Information:
Hours of Business:
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 AM - 4 PM, New York, U.S.A. Time.
- New York Eastern Standard Time (EST) = Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) minus 5 hours.
- New York Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) = Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) minus 4 hours.
Reasons You May Not Receive An Email Reply:
It's possible we didn't receive your email - or you didn't receive our reply.
Emails do not always get to their destination due to many reasons, including; email server security updates and settings, spam filter settings - both at the sending and receiving server level and in your email program, or the e-mail has been blocked by an ISP that uses an aggressive spam filter.
Many of those reasons are beyond your and our control. However, you can regularly check your spam folder or filters in your email program, Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, ThunderBird, etc., as our reply possibly went to another folder or was wrongly marked as spam.
Facebook - Stay informed with what's happening by becoming a fan of our Facebook profile. Our Facebook community is full of supporters and others from all walks of life who are seeking knowledge on disabilities.
X (Formerly Twitter) - Follow Disabled World on X for up-to-date news relating to disabilities worldwide, coming events, past event coverage, and disability policy updates as they are published.
Pinterest - See what's new and follow us on Pinterest. Follow our images of new assistive product releases, as well as our latest disability hints, tips, and ideas.
Instagram - See what's new and follow us on Instagram. Follow our images of new assistive product releases, including disability hints, tips, and ideas.
Google News - Follow the latest Disabled World news stories on Google News.
Reddit - Follow Disabled World's latest news stories on Reddit, a social news aggregation, content rating, and discussion website.
YouTube - See what's new and follow us on YouTube. This is a new account, and there is not much to see yet...but we are working on bringing you some great content.
LinkedIn - LinkedIn is a social media site for forging and building professional contacts with others in the field or associated fields. Follow our daily updates on LinkedIn for conferences, news, and other current events.
IMBD - Disabled World on IMBD lists disability related movie and documentary films as well as credits and film making donations we have contributed.
Yelp - Disabled World is listed on the popular Yelp review website.
Trustpilot - You are welcome to review us on Trustpilot.
RSS Feeds - Disabled World provides over 450 RSS feeds on a range of topics relating to disabilities, medical, and health news and information.
Weekly Newsletter - (NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE) - Our free email newsletter is probably your best option for those wanting a weekly summary of what happens on Disabled World.
Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are never meant to substitute for qualified professional medical care. Any 3rd party offering or advertising does not constitute an endorsement.