Buy deVere Group Healthcare Online
Published 2011-06-15 14:13:31 - (9 years ago). Last updated 2011-06-15 14:17:42 - (9 years ago).
Author: deVere Group
Outline: The deVere Group announces it is now offering a buy online feature on its healthcare website through MediCare International.
Main DigestThe deVere Group, the world's largest international financial consultancy group is pleased to announced that it is now offering a buy-online feature on its healthcare website through MediCare International.
The new feature allows deVere clients worldwide to buy MediCare medical insurance through a simple online process, wherever they may be in the world.
With over 25 years of experience, MediCare International specializes in providing top quality and flexible international medical insurance for expatriates around the world.
deVere Group CEO Nigel Green stated:
"We are very pleased to have the opportunity to give our clients a more accessible way of investing in their health. The deVere Group chose MediCare International as their preferred healthcare insurance provider because of their long history in providing expatriates with a premier service and first-rate cost-effective policies."
David Pryor Senior Executive Director for MediCare commented:
"MediCare International is delighted to be able to provide our unique services to the deVere clients in this practical manner. We are certain that through deVere's strategic position as the world's largest independent financial consultancy group, a high-quality medical insurance cover is now available to expatriates all over the world."
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances | The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013-05-24 12:37:00)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say | Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011-04-25 12:29:00)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance | Frank N. Darras (2009-10-28 09:35:38)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance | Greath Owen (2008-12-29 19:40:08)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim | Allsup (2010-01-08 09:51:23)