Disability Insurance Services and Custom Benefit Plans Announce New Relationship
Author: Disability Insurance Services, Inc
Synopsis and Key Points:
Disability Insurance Services market disability insurance products through nationwide network of brokers and affiliates.
Main DigestDisability Insurance Services (www.diservices.com) and Custom Benefit Plans (www.custombenefitplans.com) have entered into a new strategic relationship to aggressively promote disability insurance.
The alliance gives CBP affiliated agents access to DIS expertise, products and services designed to help insurance brokers find an expert solution for every disability client.
"In the past, disability insurance was not our forte," says Jeff Kushner, Vice President of Custom Benefit Plans. "Now, we're ready to make DI an area of growth and focus through this new alliance. The people at DIS are very good at what they do. We feel comfortable they will do a good job for our agents and will provide the expertise needed to grow relationships and sales."
Custom Benefit Plans was originally founded as a brokerage for individual and group health benefits. Through acquisitions, mergers and strategic partners, they expanded their offerings to include life, long-term care and annuity products. By providing access to quality insurance products, industry expertise and superior customer service, they help clients navigate everyday challenges to effectively grow their business. Looking to the future, CBP plans to double its DI sales volume over the coming year.
"We chose DIS because they have industry-wide recognition, great people in key positions, and they have the size and experience to easily support our needs," says Kushner. "Since beginning the relationship, we've been impressed with their technology and tools. We also appreciate their communication and quote turnaround times. We are confident the coming year will bring good things." DIS New England Territory Manager W.T. Ty Kailey agrees: "Now is the time to sell DI. More than ever before, American workers understand the paycheck is a highly valuable asset that deserves to be insured. We're here to help CBP serve their clients better with this value protection."
Founded in 1997, Disability Insurance Services markets a suite of disability insurance products through a nationwide network of brokers and affiliates. These products protect Americans' paychecks by providing income when an insured is disabled due to illness or injury. The company, headquartered in San Diego, Calif., is known for its expertise, end-to-end broker support and innovative practices. For more information, visit www.diservices.com or call 800-898-9641.
Custom Benefit Plans, located in Willow Grove, Penn., has been assisting independent insurance agents since 1999. Originally established as a way for agents to gain access to cost-competitive health insurance products, the company now offers a variety of insurance solutions. Through strategic alliances, top-quality consulting and outstanding customer service, the company helps independent agents and agencies take their businesses to the next level. To learn more about Custom Benefit Plans, visit www.custombenefitplans.com or call 1-866-422-9188.
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.