Disability Insurance for Federal Government Physicians
Author: MR Insurance Consultants
Synopsis and Key Points:
MR Insurance Consultants has released a new article regarding the topic of disability insurance for Federal government physicians.
Main DigestMR Insurance Consultants Explains Disability Insurance for Federal Government Physicians.
MR Insurance Consultants, a financial services firm in Rockville, MD has released a new article regarding the topic of disability insurance for Federal government physicians. For many government physicians, the issue of disability income insurance protection can be a complicated subject. Although the information is available online, it can be tedious to find and difficult to understand. The new article, titled "Personal Disability Insurance for Federal Government Physicians," (www.mr-disability-insurance.com/FERS-Government-Doctors.php) provides a clear understanding of the benefits provided to Federal physicians through FERS (Federal Employees Retirement System) and the disability insurance options available on an individual basis.
The new article was written in connection to a recent initiative by MR Insurance Consultants and Financial Balance Group, LLC, owners of MR-Disability-Insurance.com and DIQuotes.com respectively, to help educate Federal physicians on how to most adequately protect their income.
"Having a basic understanding of the disability benefits provided through the FERS program allows government physicians to recognize their current income protection and most importantly the potential weaknesses that may exist within this coverage," says Michael Relvas, owner of MR Insurance Consultants. The new article provides detailed information regarding the calculation of FERS disability benefits and includes additional resources that explain important issues such as the eligibility requirements to receive benefits.
After addressing important issues relating to the FERS disability retirement, the article provides information pertaining to the disability insurance options available to Federal physicians on an individual basis. There are a number of carriers offering individual disability insurance to Federal physicians, but those who are interested should use certain guidelines to optimize their selection. The new article is a great resource for Federal government physicians who are interested in adequately protecting their families and future income, but do not know where to start.
About the Author - Michael Relvas is the owner of MR Insurance Consultants and works with professionals nationwide regarding their personal disability insurance. Michael is actively involved in personal client servicing as well as the development of web-based consumer resources specific to disability insurance. Michael Relvas is a Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), 1355 Piccard Drive, Suite 380, Rockville MD 20850. Securities products/services and advisory services are offered through PAS, a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser, 240-683-9700.
Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. MR Insurance Consultants is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian.
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.