AmeriGlide Disability Products Launches in Canada
- Publish Date: 2011/08/22 - (Rev. 2013/06/16)
- Author: US Medical Supplies
Outline: AmeriGlide an online retailer of assistive technology for the disabled and elderly including stair lifts and vehicle lifts will now be serving Canadian customers.
Main DigestAmeriGlide announces that they are now launching AmeriGlide Canada and will now be serving Canadian customers.
AmeriGlide, an online retailer of assistive technology for the disabled and elderly, including stair lifts and vehicle lifts, announced that they are now launching AmeriGlide Canada and will now be serving Canadian customers.
"We are very proud to be servicing customers now in Canada," Says Vice President of Sales Tim Ziehwein.
"Every Canadian customer will now have access to our full catalog of products including stair lifts, lift chairs and mobility scooters."
AmeriGlide will be partnering with Bongo International and will be offering their entire catalog to Canadian customers.
This means Canadian customers will have access to all of the same products that customers in the United States have had access to, including Ameriglide stair lifts, lift chairs, and mobility scooters.
"All of the AmeriGlide services that you have come to expect will be available come day one. We look forward to offering the same great products that we offer here in the United States to our brothers up north."
Customers seeking to inquire about AmeriGlide Canada's offering of mobility products are advised to call 1 (855) 505-7222.
AmeriGlide Canada's entire selection of products can also be viewed by visiting www.ameriglide.com/ca/
AmeriGlide is an online retailer of mobility lifts for the elderly and disabled.
Their products include lift chairs, vehicle lifts, and vertical lifts.
For more information, please visit their website at www.AmeriGlide.com
- 1 - Thiphone for Cell Phones and Touch Screen Devices | David Spotts | 2009/09/24
- 2 - Disability Adaptive Clothing for Disabled and Elderly | Disabled World | 2015/03/25
- 3 - Adaptive Clothing Reduces the Risk of Injury for Disabled People and Caregivers | Pamela Clifton | 2009/07/02
- 4 - The World Wide Web and Accessibility Improvements | Thomas C. Weiss | 2009/12/20
- 5 - Assistive Technology: Past - Present - Future | RehaDesign | 2009/01/17
- 6 - Remote Control Lawn Mowers for Elderly or Disabled | Southern RobotX | 2009/09/22
- 7 - CES 2017: Videos of Disability Accessible Technology Products | Disabled World | 2017/01/05
- 8 - Sonic Alert Day and Time Clock Helps Memory Loss Patients Know What Day It Is | Harris Communications, Inc. | 2017/04/18
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media