Estimating Social Security Disability (SSDI) Benefits
Author: Freedom Disability
Published: 2009-10-21 : (Rev. 2010-09-13)
Self-assessment tool to help people calculate SSDI disability benefits through the Social Security Administration.
Main DigestFreedom Disability has released a new online self-assessment tool to help people who are interested in receiving disability benefits through the Social Security Administration.
Users are walked through a series of 10 questions that results in an estimate of the persons' chances of receiving benefits, as well as the expected monthly cash benefits. There is no charge for use of the tool and it can be used as many times as needed.
"Freedom Disability strives to provide people with disabilities the information they need to learn about their benefits opportunities and deliver it in a way that is clear and easy to understand. We want them to have the right expectations and make the most informed decisions as they evaluate their application and disability appeal options," says Jonathan Mayhew, President of Freedom Disability.
Freedom Disability continues to offer free person-to-person consultation for those interested in learning about their chances of eligibility by calling (866) 761-5942. However, the new online disability benefits calculator may provide people a good first step option for estimating their eligibility and benefit amounts.
"The online disability benefits calculator tool is a nice addition to the many resources we have on our website. We hope this information will help make the entire application process a little easier for the many people that are going through challenging times," adds Mayhew.
ABOUT FREEDOM DISABILITY
Freedom Disability is a leading national provider of non-attorney representative services to people with disabilities seeking Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits.
- 1 - No COLA Likely For 2021 Social Security Benefits Lose 30% of Buying Power Since 2000 : The Senior Citizens League (TSCL) (2020/05/12)
- 2 - Social Security Compassionate Allowance Conditions List : Disabled World (2009/02/24)
- 3 - Fibromyalgia and Social Security Disability Benefit Payments : Jeffrey A. Rabin & Assoc (2010/06/26)
- 4 - U.S. Social Security Urged to Suspend All Continuing Disability Reviews Due to COVID-19 : United States Senator Sherrod Brown (2020/03/19)
- 5 - Due to COVID-19 Social Security Offices to Provide Phone and Online Services Only : United States Social Security Administration (2020/03/16)
- 6 - Social Security National Slam the Scam Day : U.S. Social Security Administration (2020/03/05)
- 7 - Social Security Removes Inability to Communicate in English as Disability Benefit Factor : U.S. Social Security Administration (2020/02/24)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.