Mount Rushmore Tours for People with Disabilities
Published : 2014-12-12 - Updated : 2019-01-17
Author : Rich Watkins - Contact: BlackHillsOpenTopTours.com
🛈 Synopsis : Black Hills Open-top-tours based out of Rapid City, SD, now offers year round Mount Rushmore sightseeing service for those with disabilities.
Using unique convertible top vans and minivan Black Hills Open-Top-Tours can tour with up to three wheelchairs or scooters at a time.
The Mount Rushmore National Memorial is a sculpture carved into the granite face of Mount Rushmore near Keystone, South Dakota, in the United States. Sculpted by Danish-American Gutzon Borglum and his son, Lincoln Borglum, Mount Rushmore features 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of four United States presidents:
- George Washington (1732-1799)
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
- Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)
- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
Black Hills Open-Top-Tours offer many destinations and tour packages including:
- Crazy Horse
- Sylvan Lake
- Mount Rushmore
- Needles Highway
- Iron Mountain Road
- Devils Tower Monument
- Badlands National Park
- Custer State Park Wildlife Loop
- Wine Tasting Tours and much more!
Same prices as their standard tours; they provide smaller personalized touring without ever being hurried.
Their drivers and guides are experienced, fun, and knowledgeable.
- All fees, bottled water, snacks and some with picnic lunch.
- Black Hills Open-Top-Tours will pick you up and return you for free from any Rapid City hotel, campground or B & B.
- Ph. 605-644-6736 or visit www.blackhillsopentoptours.com
- Black Hills Open-Top-Tours, 302 Racine St, Rapid City, SD 57701
TripAdvisor 97% Rating - Ranked #2 of 30 Activities - Certificate of Excellence 2014
Source/Reference: Rich Watkins (BlackHillsOpenTopTours.com). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
Related United States Documents
- 1: Adirondack Scenic Railroad Train Trips : News, information and coming special trip events on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad.
- 2: The Main National Parks in America : Short reviews of the top ten most famous National Parks in America and their locations.
- 3: Disability Accessible Attractions Myrtle Beach South Carolina USA : Information regarding wheelchair and disability accessible attractions in Myrtle Beach area South Carolina USA.
- 4: Mount Rushmore Tours for People with Disabilities : Black Hills Open-top-tours based out of Rapid City, SD, now offers year round Mount Rushmore sightseeing service for those with disabilities.
- 5: Collecting Sea Shells on the Carolina Coast : Hunting for sea shells along the populated beaches of North and South Carolina USA.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Rich Watkins. Electronic Publication Date: 2014-12-12 - Revised: 2019-01-17. Title: Mount Rushmore Tours for People with Disabilities, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/travel/usa/mount-rushmore.php>Mount Rushmore Tours for People with Disabilities</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-13, from https://www.disabled-world.com/travel/usa/mount-rushmore.php - Reference: DW#55-10996.