Universal Design: Seniors & Disability Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Universal Design category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Universal Design: Seniors & Disability Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 8 Universal Design papers, documents, and publications.
- Universal Design Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 25th February 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-217.
List of Universal Design Publications:
- 1 - Japan's Adoption of Universal Design Ahead of Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games : International Paralympic Committee (IPC) (2017/02/23)
- 2 - Makerspaces: Universal Design and Accessibility : Jennifer Langston (2015/08/06)
- 3 - Solutions for Accessible Bathrooms : North Star Marketing (2013/06/03)
- 4 - Assessing Your Home Accessibility Needs : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/01/19)
- 5 - Increasing Accessible Storage : Dynamic Living Inc (2011/05/05)
- 6 - Obama Administration's Funding for Assisted Living Senior Housing : Inovonics (2010/08/02)
- 7 - Home Remodeling for Universal Needs : Renee Rutledge (2009/02/10)
- 8 - Universal Home Design : Jill Phillips (2009/02/04)