Universal Design: Seniors & Disability Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Universal Design category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Universal Design: Seniors & Disability Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 8 Universal Design papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/02/25.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-217.
Universal Design Publications:
- 1 - Japan's Adoption of Universal Design Ahead of Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games | International Paralympic Committee (IPC) | 2017/02/23
- 2 - Makerspaces: Universal Design and Accessibility | Jennifer Langston | 2015/08/06
- 3 - Solutions for Accessible Bathrooms | North Star Marketing | 2013/06/03
- 4 - Assessing Your Home Accessibility Needs | Thomas C. Weiss | 2013/01/19
- 5 - Increasing Accessible Storage | Dynamic Living Inc | 2011/05/05
- 6 - Obama Administration's Funding for Assisted Living Senior Housing | Inovonics | 2010/08/02
- 7 - Home Remodeling for Universal Needs | Renee Rutledge | 2009/02/10
- 8 - Universal Home Design | Jill Phillips | 2009/02/04