Universal Design: Seniors & Disability Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2015-02-25
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Universal Design category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Universal Design RSS feed.
List of Universal Design Publications:
- 1 - Japan's Adoption of Universal Design Ahead of Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games : International Paralympic Committee (IPC) (2017/02/23)
- 2 - Makerspaces: Universal Design and Accessibility : Jennifer Langston (2015/08/06)
- 3 - Solutions for Accessible Bathrooms : North Star Marketing (2013/06/03)
- 4 - Assessing Your Home Accessibility Needs : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/01/19)
- 5 - Increasing Accessible Storage : Dynamic Living Inc (2011/05/05)
- 6 - Obama Administration's Funding for Assisted Living Senior Housing : Inovonics (2010/08/02)
- 7 - Home Remodeling for Universal Needs : Renee Rutledge (2009/02/10)
- 8 - Universal Home Design : Jill Phillips (2009/02/04)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2015-02-25. Title: Universal Design: Seniors & Disability Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/design-2/>Universal Design</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/design-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-217-E.