New Assisted Bath Range Launch at Care & Dementia Show
- Publish Date: 2015/10/25 - (Rev. 2016/06/11)
- Author: Gainsborough Specialist Bathing
- Contact : www.gainsboroughbaths.com
Outline: Latest range of accessible baths deliver impressive clinical and operational advantages for care providers.
A new range of assistive baths will be unveiled by Gainsborough Specialist Bathing at the 2015 Care & Dementia Show (stand D10, NEC, 3-4 November).
As Europe's foremost provider of specialist bathing products, Gainsborough delivers the optimum solution so that bathers can bathe safely and in complete comfort in residential care and hospital environments.
Being showcased at this year's Care & Dementia Show, the latest range of baths promise to deliver impressive clinical and operational advantages for care providers.
Live demonstrations of the new bath range, including its variable-height baths with powered traverse seat and reclining baths for improved postural control, will take place on stand D10.
Gordon Farmiloe, Managing Director of Gainsborough Specialist Bathing comments:
"We are delighted to unveil our new bathing range at the Care & Dementia Show. We believe it is the perfect platform to showcase how these world-class Gainsborough products will redefine assisted bathing. These baths, along with our comprehensive maintenance and service programs, will ensure healthcare providers have the capability to continue delivering high quality care for many years to come."
The new baths from Gainsborough Specialist Bathing will be unveiled for the first time at the 2015 Care & Dementia Show.
Gainsborough's new range of baths have been designed to meet a variety of user needs.
Combined, the new Gentona, Ezara, Sentes, Torin, Alera and Talano baths now offers healthcare providers more choice than ever before. The main benefits of the new range include:
- Lower running costs: features such as keyhole design, depth indicators and auto-fill options combine to deliver an extremely economical, energy-efficient bathing solution
- Improved operational efficiencies: reduced bathing cycle times allow carers to attend to the needs of the residents more efficiently
- Enhanced levels of care: greatly improved bathing experience for both bather and carer, with cutting-edge ergonomics and technology
For further information visit: www.gainsboroughbaths.com