List of Free Home Medical and Disability Products Catalogs
- Publish Date: 2016/09/24 - (Rev. 2019/02/08)
- Author: Disabled World
- Contact : www.disabled-world.com
Outline: List of healthcare companies that provide both online and surface mailed home health, medical and disability products catalogs.
Although Disabled World does not currently provide products ourselves we can certainly assist you by suggesting various disability product suppliers who can provide you with their latest free catalogs of devices that make daily independent living possible.
Having trouble finding home medical devices or accessories?
Not sure where to look for assistive disability products and aids for the disabled and/or elderly? Can't find decent suppliers that offer free disability accessible product catalogs and/or fliers and pamphlets for senior aids?
Then Look No More!
Catalog cover from The Wright Stuff - Their health care products catalog includes adaptive daily living aids, specialty products and supplies for people with disabilities, the elderly and seniors. For their latest online catalog visit: www.thewrightstuff.com/current-online-catalog (PDF) - Image Credit: The Wright Stuff.
Our handy list of healthcare companies that provide both online and surface mailed catalogs can be found below in our list of providers of assistive devices, mobility aids, and daily living aids catalogs. Products available in-store, online and mail order include; manual and power wheelchairs, walkers, mobility scooters, lift chairs, bath safety equipment and thousands of other daily independent living aids that make it easier for senior citizens, people with disability, and those recovering from surgery or the loss of mobility due to aging, to live independently.
The Wright Stuff:
- Located in Crystal Springs, MS, The Wright Stuff have staff that has actually worked in the health-care setting with patients with the goal of helping people find products that make life a little easier. Their full color Health Care Products Catalog includes many adaptive daily living aids, specialty products and supplies for people with disabilities, the elderly and seniors. Request a Disability Product Catalog - www.thewrightstuff.com/catalog/
ila Low-Vision Aids:
- They carry everything for the blind and visually impaired including canes and mobility aids, magnifiers, talking watches, talking clocks, talking bibles, large print books, smoke detectors, Braille products, talking cooking gadgets, voice recognition software and much more. Request Their Low Vision Aids Catalogue from - www.independentliving.com/data/2014v1%20complete.pdf
- Enabling Devices is a company dedicated to developing affordable learning and assistive devices to help people of all ages with disabling conditions. Founded by Steven E. Kanor, Ph.D. and originally known as Toys for Special Children, the company has been creating innovative communicators, toys and switches for the physically challenged for more than 35 years. Request Their Assistive Devices Catalogue from - enablingdevices.com/catalog
- Offers aids for independent living including products for blindness, low vision, deaf, hard of hearing, seniors, disabled, handicap, Products for Independent Living, Blind, Low Vision, Deaf, Physically Challenged. Request Their Independent Living Catalogue from - www.maxiaids.com/store/m_freecatalog.asp?idstore=0
- Gold Violin select each lifestyle product and disability aid with attention to quality and ease of use. From a wide selection of vision aids to arthritis and back pain relief, Gold Violin has a wide variety of lifestyle products that promote independence, increase self confidence and make life more enjoyable! Request Their Lifestyle Products Catalogue from - goldviolin.blair.com/catalog/request_catalog.jsp
- A Canadian supplier of disability and seniors medical, healthcare, and disability products, and Canada's premier online source for Comfort Products. Their ever growing line of comfort products includes Daily Living Aids, Mobility Aids, Incontinence, Vitamins & Supplements and Health Care Products. AgeComfort is CARP approved. CARP is a national, non-partisan, non-profit organization committed to a ‘New Vision of Aging for Canada’ promoting social change that will bring financial security, equitable access to health care and freedom from discrimination. Age Comfort is also BBB accredited. Request Their Medical Supplies and Aids Catalogue - shrsl.com/?e3om
- NRS Healthcare, specialise in disability equipment and rehab supplies, such as disability aids and mobility products to help you get back on your feet after an operation, or to make your life easier if you are unable to get around easily. Request Their Disability Equipment and Rehab Catalogue from - www.nrs-uk.co.uk/request-a-catalogue/
- Receive a free copy of their 64 page catalogue, which features a massive range of mobility aids, disability products, healthcare items and various gadgets for use around the home. Request Their Mobility Aids Catalogue from - www.abilitysuperstore.com/index.php/page/free-catalogue
Age UK Oldham:
- Innovative products are constantly brought onto the market. Age UK Oldham keep up to date with equipment being developed and can also research equipment for you. Their specialist area covers gadgets and practical information to assist people with memory problems and dementia. Request Their Seniors and Disability Products Catalogue from - www.ageuk.org.uk/brandpartnerglobal/oldhamvpp/documents/moremobilecataloguejan2012.pdf
Homecare Medical Supplies (Ireland):
- A friendly, privately owned, family run Irish company trading successfully since 1988. They are one of Irelands leading suppliers of healthcare equipment, furniture, disposables, daily living and mobility aids to the nursing home, community care, hospital, HSE, pharmacy and retail sectors. Request Their Healthcare Equipment Catalogue from - www.homecaremedicalsupplies.ie/content/Catalogue-Viewer/1053
- Selling healthcare aids, disability aids and mobility aids. Their high quality products are available at low prices, backed by support from qualified, in house occupational therapists. Request a Catalogue from - www.otstores.co.uk/page/request_catalogue
- Specialist suppliers of mobility aids and home care products to enable older and disabled people to maintain an independent lifestyle. Request a Mobility Aids Catalogue from - www.mobilityworld.co.uk/retailrequestcat.aspx?cp=667
- With more than 600 products for independent living and mobility, Days Healthcare is the UK’s leading provider of daily living aids. Request Their Daily Living Aids Catalogue from - www.dayshealthcare.co.uk/contact-us/?brochure=true
Mobility Care (Melbourne Australia):
- Providing mobility aids equipment and disability support products for independant living for the disabled and elderly. They pride themselves on strong after sales service, and offer Australia-wide delivery for all products. Request the Mobility Care Catalogue from - www.mobilitycare.net.au/_documents/mobilitycare-catalogue-2014.pdf
- Mobility Solutions is the preferred medical supplier to all major hospital groups, private hospitals, clinics, disability associations & individuals, offering a full range of quality hospital, theatre & mobility equipment & supplies. Their focus is customer service & friendly advice at all times. Request their Medical Supplies Catalogue from - www.mobilitysolutions.co.za/feature/disability-rehab-frailcare-catalogue/
- 1 - Ribcap Protective Hats For Fall Risk Patients | Ribcap | 2017/03/25
- 2 - Thermo: Wi-Fi Connected Temporal Thermometer | Withings | 2016/01/06
- 3 - Electric Cars and Bikes Do Not Interfere with Implanted Cardiac Devices | Mayo Clinic | 2013/03/10
- 4 - Disability Products: Assistive Devices for People with Disabilities and Seniors | Thomas C. Weiss | 2009/06/19
- 5 - Stimulating The Senses With a Bubble Tube | experia-usa.com | 2010/07/13
- 6 - Sensory Equipment As Teaching Aids | experia-usa.com | 2010/07/13
- 7 - Home Health Care Equipment | Kevin Stith | 2009/02/08
- 8 - Nationwide Monitor Service Helps Lost Autistic Children and Adults | AUTISM EMERGENCY ALERT SERVICE LLC | 2009/02/22
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media