Mountain View Medical Supply Review
Author: Mountain View Medical Supply(i)
Published: 2009-02-07 : (Rev. 2019-02-08)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Mountain View Medical Supply offers over 9000 products and serves and ships to customers America wide.
Mountain View Medical Supply offers over 9000 products such as walking canes, mattress pads, commodes, urinary catheters, and wound bandages.
Mountain View Medical Supply are family owned and operated and have been in the medical supply business for over 14 years. Their mission is to offer a wide selection of brand name medical supplies at consistently low prices with superior customer service.
They serve and ship customers nationwide, but we are locally owned and operated in Arvada, Colorado for almost 15 years (suburb of Denver, Colorado). Their staff has over 75 years of combined experience in the medical supply field so they know how to help you care for your ostomy, incontinence or mobility concerns.
Insurance billing and collection costs are a significant cause of high prices for medical and health care supplies in the United States. Mountain View Medical Supply is not a provider for any insurance plans except Medicare, and they do not accept assignment of benefits, nor offer third party billing. If you do not have Medicare and you need to bill your insurance they will provide you with a detailed invoice that you can use to submit your own claim.
Mountain View Medical Supply has the capability to file a claim to Medicare on your behalf if proper prescriptions and paperwork have been provided prior to your purchase. (You would still prepay by credit card and Medicare would be requested to reimburse the beneficiary directly).
Orders received by 12:00 Noon Mountain Time on regular business days (Monday - Friday) are usually shipped the same day.
Visit the Mountain View Medical Supply e-commerce website at www.mvmsinc.com, or call them at 800-873-7121.
(i)Source/Reference: Mountain View Medical Supply. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1: Beaming Power to Medical Chips Within the Body : Stanford School of Engineering (2014/05/21)
- 2: Old Person Smell: When Older People Smell Different : Mirai Clinical (2016/03/14)
- 3: What Are Bariatric Aids, Products, Equipment : Disabled World (2012/07/10)
- 4: How Do Medical Alert Systems Work : Disabled World (2016/04/12)
- 5: SmartTrack Asthma Inhaler Technology : Nexus6 (2015/01/21)
- 6: Smartphones and Wearables May Revolutionize Medical Care for People with Brain Disorders : King's College London (2016/05/09)
- 7: Ribcap Protective Hats For Fall Risk Patients : Ribcap (2017/03/25)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.