Home Wireless Emergency Call Intercom
Published : 2010-08-06 - Updated : 2019-02-08
Author : Freedom Alert - Contact: thefreedomalert.info
Synopsis: The Emergency Call button allows you to wirelessly talk with anyone anywhere in or around your home.
The Emergency Call button that is not only a button, it is a Phone. Press 1 Big Blue button and you can wirelessly Talk with anyone anywhere in or around your home. No Monthly Charges to pay.
Yes, it is a phone!
So tiny you can carry it with you and use it like an emergency pendant/panic button. No Monthly Fees.
Introducing the Freedom Alert
The Worlds First NO MONTHLY FEE Medical Alert system with a 2 Way Voice Pendant you can Shower With and an amazing 600 Foot range. Cover thousands of square feet with this.
Free yourself with the Freedom Alert. Authorized LogicMark FreedomAlert Dealer. Free from Monthly Fees. Free yourself to roam up to 600 feet away from the base unit.Free yourself to wear it in the shower, on your wrist, in a belt clip.
Freedom Alert NEW 2 Way Voice Communication Pendant Medical Alert Alarm.
SAY GOODBYE to MONTHLY FEES FOREVER !!!!
- Waterproof Pendant (wear it in the shower)
- 600 foot range
- Rechargeable batteries included
- Battery backup in the event of a power failure
- Pacemaker Safe
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2 Way Voice Communication Through The Pendant
- NO MONTHLY FEES
- Calls the numbers you want and NOT a Monitoring Service
- Wear it on your wrist, belt clip, around your neck or attach it to your walker or wheelchair.
The NEW Freedom Alert Medical Alert system has all the features you have been waiting for.
- No Monthly Fees
- 600 Foot Range
- Talk right through the speaker-phone like using a cordless phone
- Wear it in the shower
What if there was a no monthly fee medical alert system with a waterproof pendant with a 600 foot range? Why would anyone not want their loved one to have one?
The worlds first no monthly fee medical alert system with a waterproof pendant that you can actually talk through just like a cordless phone.
- 600 foot range
- Calls the numbers that you want it to call in the event of an emergency (friends, family or even 911)
- Waterproof pendant you can shower with
- No monthly fee to use it. Buy the system and it is yours forever and there is never another charge to use it.
Why pay $29-$49 each month for a system when you don't have to
- This system will work with a normal telephone line or VOIP phone lines.
- Works in Canada and most other countries.
- Has a battery backup so there is always a connection to your phone line.
- Free yourself with the Freedom Alert
- Free from Monthly Fees
- Free yourself to roam up to 600 feet away from the base unit
- Free yourself to carry this with you in the shower, on your wrist, in a belt clip or on the arm of a wheelchair.
For further information please visit www.thefreedomalert.info
Home Wireless Emergency Call Intercom | Freedom Alert (thefreedomalert.info). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
You're reading Disabled World. See our homepage for informative disability news, reviews, sports, stories and how-tos. You can also connect with us on social media such as Twitter and Facebook or learn more about Disabled World on our about us page.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Cite Page: Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Freedom Alert. Electronic Publication Date: 2010-08-06 - Revised: 2019-02-08. Title: Home Wireless Emergency Call Intercom, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/medical/wireless-intercom.php>Home Wireless Emergency Call Intercom</a>. Retrieved 2021-06-16, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/medical/wireless-intercom.php - Reference: DW#223-4845.