TGA Minimo Plus Folding Mobility Scooter
- Publish Date: 2015/08/26 - (Rev. 2019/06/22)
- Author: TGA Electric Leisure Limited(i)
- Contact : www.tgamobility.co.uk
Outline: TGA has introduced an enhanced new and lighter version of its Minimo Plus for even greater levels of independence and transportablity. The Minimo Plus gives the owner the choice of either folding and lifting as a complete scooter or removing the new detachable seat for even easier handling. This latest Plus model can be easily folded in a single, one-handed action and is ideally suited to storage in a car boot or for transit on buses, trains and planes.
Building on the nationwide popularity of the Minimo range of folding mobility scooters, TGA has introduced an enhanced version of its Minimo Plus for even greater levels of independence and transportablity.
This latest version of the Minimo Plus is easier to lift, provides an upgraded driving experience and delivers additional safety. Its advanced lightweight design combines the compact size of the original Minimo with extra features normally only associated with larger, mid-range mobility scooters. This latest Plus model can be easily folded in a single, one-handed action and is ideally suited to storage in a car boot or for transit on buses, trains and planes.
The Minimo Plus gives the owner the choice of either folding and lifting as a complete scooter or removing the new detachable seat for even easier handling. With the seat detached, the Minimo Plus is one of the lightest folding 'car boot' scooters available today. The enhanced Minimo Plus also includes the following amazing new features:
- NEW automatic safety sensor that reduces speed around corners (optional)
- NEW removable seat
- NEW carbon fiber components - only weighs 21.85kg without seat
- NEW fully adjustable arm rests
- NEW built-in, high visibility LED light
This latest pioneering design from TGA also includes an ultra-lightweight lithium battery as standard. Only weighing a mere 2.65kg (5.85lbs), this wireless battery can literally be lifted with a single finger so off-board charging is strain-free. Most owners keep their Minimo Plus in the car when not in use, as they only need to take the battery into their home for charging.
The enhanced Minimo Plus from TGA is now even easier to lift and includes an array of new, market-leading features.
Combined with an array of exciting new features, the Minimo Plus still retains the previous model's features that have proven so beneficial. These include:
- Larger pneumatic tires for a smoother ride
- Enhanced motor and controller
- 4mph top speed with more range of up to 15 miles (24km)
- 115kg (18st) user weight capacity
- Available in striking white or metallic bronze
Daniel Stone, TGA Managing Director said:
"We understand and appreciate that all people with limited mobility need a car boot scooter that is as easy to lift as possible. Plus its range of features and the comfort level it provides need to be maximized despite a compact size. This is why we have launched the Minimo Plus as it ticks all the boxes. With the new removable seat, the enhanced Minimo is now one of the lightest folding scooters on the market - assuring strain-free lifting for a wider range of end users."
- 1 - Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel Travel Scooter | Disabled World | 2009/10/27
- 2 - TGA Maximo 4 Wheel Folding Mobility Scooter | TGA Mobility | 2014/04/02
- 3 - Luggie Portable Folding Mobility Scooter | FreeRider USA | 2015/12/18
- 4 - TGA Minimo Plus Folding Mobility Scooter | TGA Electric Leisure Limited | 2015/08/26
- 5 - How to Choose and Purchase a Suitable Mobility Scooter | Disabled World | 2009/02/01
(i)This information is from an external source (TGA Electric Leisure Limited). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity, and/or length. If you are connected with this page and want it corrected/updated please contact us.
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media