Rothbarts Foot Awareness Week Promotes Understanding of Little Known Cause of Chronic Pain
Author: Bonnie Boots Communications
Synopsis and Key Points:
Chronic pain is the number one cause of adult disability in the United States.
Main DigestChronic pain is the number one cause of adult disability in the United States
Rothbarts Foot Awareness Week draws attention to the work of Professor/ Dr. Brian A. Rothbart and his discovery of Rothbarts Foot, which has been identified as a frequently overlooked cause of chronic muscle and joint pain.
Chronic pain is the number one cause of adult disability in the United States where approximately 50 million Americans report living with chronic pain. Worldwide, the figures are much higher. Professor/Dr. Rothbart's research and published clinical trials indicate that upwards of 80% of the people in the world are born with one of two abnormal foot structures, either the Rothbarts Foot or the Pre-Clinical Clubfoot Deformity, which can cause chronic pain (ranging from mild to severe) throughout the entire body.
The event takes place yearly during the second week of August. The event includes interviews with Professor/Dr. Rothbart and distribution of a free report on Rothbarts Foot. The free report is available by visiting Curing Chronic Pain at curingchronicpain.com/p=670
- 1 - COVID-19 Awareness Ribbons : Coronavirus Ribbon Designs : Disabled World (2020/04/08)
- 2 - Rare Disease Day Awareness February 28 - 29th : National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) (2015/02/13)
- 3 - Awareness Dates: Days : Weeks : Months : Disabled World (2011/04/30)
- 4 - Awareness Ribbons Chart: Color and Meaning of Awareness Ribbon Causes : Disabled World (2015/03/09)
- 5 - Sunflower Lanyard Program for Hidden Disability Awareness : Disabled World (2019/11/09)
- 6 - Politically Correct Language of Disability : Disabled World (2009/01/28)
- 7 - World Autism Awareness Day with The Brain Broad : Tsara Shelton (2020/04/02)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.