Healthcare Staffing and Recruitment Agency
Published: 2010-08-16 : (Rev. 2013-06-16)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Medical facilities are always on the lookout for the well-qualified and experienced personnel.
Main DigestThe best option for medical facilities would be to approach a reliable healthcare staffing and recruitment agency to meet their requirements.
Medical facilities are always on the lookout for the well-qualified and experienced personnel. The best option for them would be to approach a reliable healthcare staffing and recruitment agency to meet their requirements. These agencies function as a powerful medium between the employers and the job seekers and offer them structured solutions to meet their specific needs.
Placements in Renowned Healthcare Settings
A healthcare staffing and recruitment agency enables healthcare specialists, including dynamic professionals in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology to obtain placements in reputed healthcare facilities including educational institutions, government agencies, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, home healthcare agencies, nursing clinics, outpatient clinics, acute care centers, long term treatment care centers and more. The placements could be permanent, temporary, long-term, short-term, full-time or part-time.
The staffing services are offered to both domestic and internationally trained candidates.
Professionals with right aptitude can enjoy excellent remuneration and other benefits including:
Section 125 Cafeteria plan
401(k) retirement savings plan
Additional state license
Professional liability insurance
Short-term disability insurance
Immigration processing support( for foreign candidates)
Health care insurance
Continuing education programs
Healthcare staffing and recruitment agencies have unmatched industry experience and this enables them to match the specific needs of employers with those of the professionals who have registered with them. By utilizing the services of healthcare staffing and recruitment agencies, employers can save the money needed for placing job advertisements, as well as the time and effort needed for carrying out tedious recruitment processes. These agencies maiatain an excellent team of professionals to carry out each phase of the staffing procedure including candidate sourcing, preliminary assessment and interview.
Reliable Healthcare Staffing and Recruitment Agencies for the Best Results
To provide candidates with information about the fresh openings in different healthcare facilities, every reputable healthcare staffing and recruitment agency in the United States maintains an online job database which is regularly updated. By registering online, candidates can access the jobs database and locate suitable job opportunities quickly. Employers who need for several professionals at a particular time are even offered volume discounts.
US Therapy Staffing Agency: Our therapy rehabilitation staffing agency specializes in rehab staffing of physical & occupational therapists; speech language pathologists. www.therakare.com/healthcare-staffing-agency.html
- 1 - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Employment Description : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 2 - Nursing Ranked Most Honest and Ethical Profession : American Nurses Association (2014/12/22)
- 3 - Speech Pathology Job Description : John Stephen (2010/09/30)
- 4 - Careers in Health Care - What They Offer for Students with Disabilities : Rebecca Broyce (2010/12/15)
- 5 - How to Become a Medical Transcriptionist Guide : Jason Trusler (2009/02/06)
- 6 - Best Jobs for Candidates With Disabilities : CareerCast (2014/11/04)
- 7 - Primary Care Physicians More Likely to Recommend Careers as Nurse Practitioners : Massachusetts General Hospital (2015/01/07)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.