Disability Employment Portal Bolsters Service Offerings for Employers
Author: GettingHired, LLC
Synopsis and Key Points:
Agreement with HirePotential Inc to provide specialized training to major employers related to disability employment readiness.
Main DigestGettingHired.com, Nation's Largest Disability Employment Portal, Bolsters Service Offerings for Employers.
Exclusive partnership with HirePotential, Inc. provides specialized training courses for national employers on The Accommodation Process, Disability Etiquette Training, OFCCP Compliance, Disability Awareness Training for Recruiters/Hiring Managers and Tax Credit Utilization
GettingHired.com, the nation's largest disability employment portal, announced the signing of an exclusive agreement with HirePotential, Inc. to provide specialized training to major employers related to disability employment readiness. The series of courses, including specialized training on The Accommodation Process, Disability Etiquette Training, OFCCP Compliance, Disability Awareness Training for Recruiters and Hiring Managers as well as Tax Credit Utilization, will allow employers to be better prepared to take full advantage of hiring talented people with disabilities.
GettingHired, LLC Chief Executive Officer Thomas Capato stated, "GettingHired.com's National Consortium of the USA's largest employers, disability service providers, advocacy and veterans groups, universities and colleges, government agencies and business alliances act as a hub to provide and coordinate workforce preparation, disability employment education, career advice, university outreach, peer mentoring and job postings in a positive, fully 508 compliant, pro-disability, socially networked environment. As part of our full-service commitment to our members, these courses will provide critical education in areas that many employers find complex." He went on to say, "We believe employer education is the key to lowering employment barriers to people with disabilities and with National Disability Employment Awareness Month coming up in October, the timing of this additional service offering could not be better!"
HirePotential, Inc.'s Chief Executive Officer Sheridan Walker stated, "GettingHired.com and HirePotential share the mission of increasing employment opportunities for talented people with disabilities. This partnership will allow us to bring our subject matter expertise in a variety of areas to GettingHired.com's current and future employer customers. The knowledge and implementation experience we bring to the table will help employers increase their comfort level to improve disability hiring outreach."
About GettingHired, LLC -GettingHired, LLC is a software and services organization focused on creating employment opportunities for people with disabilities and helping employers find talented employees. The company is well-known for its national employment and social networking portal GettingHired.com - Careers and Community for Talented People with Disabilities. GettingHired.com uniquely connects talented job-seekers who happen to have disabilities with employers, advocacy organizations, veterans groups, colleges and service providers. The company also provides a software platform to improve Return-to-Work program effectiveness for insurers, third party administrators and employers.
About HirePotential, Inc. -HirePotential is a national woman-owned firm that offers disability-focused consulting, training and employment solutions to corporations and government agencies. We help corporations achieve OFCCP and ADA compliance, implement technical accommodations, and create and sustain website accessibility. We are a leader in recruiting, hiring, integrating and retaining talent from the Untapped Workforce, which we define as People with Disabilities, Veterans and Mature Workforce.
- 1 - EEOC Issues Regulations on US Government Obligation to Engage in Affirmative Action for People with Disabilities : U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (2017/01/03)
- 2 - Filing Employment Discrimination Complaint with U.S. EEOC : Disabled World (2019/02/14)
- 3 - COVID-19 Recession Hits Workers with Disability Harder : Kessler Foundation (2020/05/10)
- 4 - Military Veterans Should Consider Federal Employment : Barbara Adams (2009/02/06)
- 5 - 2019 Statistics Reveal Strong Job Gains for Disabled Americans : Kessler Foundation (2019/07/09)
- 6 - 2019 Report on U.S. Disability Employment Rate by State : RespectAbility (2019/02/16)
- 7 - New Perspective on Disability Employment Podcast : Disability Employment Awareness Month (2010/10/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.