Investors Wanted for 3-wheel Commuter Vehicles for Disabled Drivers
Author: Al Thompson, R.E.A., C.E.I.
Published: 2009-06-09 : (Rev. 2014-01-27)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Developers of three wheel mobility vehicle for persons with disabilities seeking investors for financing project located in USA.
Main DigestDevelopers of three wheel mobility vehicle for persons with disabilities seeking investors for financing project located in USA.
Investors: introducing: the 2010 "chariot" or "breeze" (name to be determined).
- New 3-wheel commuter vehicle for disabled drivers.
- 55 mpg / 45-50+ mph (street legal - driven on the street - not an electric scooter).
- Made in USA (San Pedro, ca).
- Easy and fun to drive: drive wheelchair in rear diamond-plate ramp, lock-in, start the new quiet Yamaha 125cc engine & drive off.
Scenario for disabled commuters:
3 Wheel disability commuter vehicle
Going to the market or to get a haircut ... Drive your wheelchair to your gas-hog handicap van, lower electric lift gate, struggle to get from wheelchair into driver's seat. Drive to destination. Repeat those exhausting steps (3) more times before you get back home >>> or >>> drive wheelchair into the new 2010 chariot / breeze, lock-in, start engine & drive off. You stay in your wheelchair. Simple & easy and economical to drive.
- Stable ride.
- Outstanding turning radius.
- Licensed as a scooter. (No motorcycle license required)
Equipped with the new Yamaha 125cc 4-stroke engine, automatic transmission, lights - horn - turn signals, sleek sturdy fiberglass body (assorted colors or custom paint is available). Plenty of room for on-board storage.
Designer and builder:
Engineered & built by paraplegics. The builder is an active paraplegic. This unique commuter vehicle can be equipped with a motorcycle seat or bench seat for able-body commuters.
Two units are driven all over southern California on a daily basis.
This commuter vehicle has shown to be very dependable - thousands of miles of every-day usage.
Private disabled drivers "with abilities", able-body commuters, municipal, commercial / industrial, military applications, veterans administration (disabled vets) ... And all commuters who want to get from 'point a' to 'point b' economically. World-wide potential!
Ready to re-start production: all engineering, suppliers / vendors and business & marketing plans are in place. We are ready to start production in the San Pedro, ca USA area (south of Los Angeles). 10 units already built.
We are seeking a qualified investor / partner with $250,000+ to re-start production for the first two (2) years. A partnership may be considered for the right party.
Bios of the principals (Ron, paraplegic, 67 & Al, 56) are available on request.
Serious inquiries only: this unique commuter vehicle looks even better in person "it is what it is". This is a ground floor opportunity.
Al Thompson, R.E.A., C.E.I.
Principal, Environmental Consultant
Y3K Energy Solutions
2390 Crenshaw Blvd., #360
Torrance, ca 90501 usa
Phone: (310) 497-1798
Fax: (310) 847-7020
- 1: Robo-Tar: Play Guitar with One Hand : Disabled World (2014/01/27)
- 2: Strategic Community Empowerment Initiative (SCEI) : Kayzee Ouma (2014/10/16)
- 3: Voiceitt Announce launch of Indiegogo Crowd-funding Campaign : Voiceitt (2014/08/19)
- 4: Adaptive Clothing Dignity by Design Enterprise, LLC - Fashion Apparel Without Limitations : Dignity by Design Enterprise, LLC (2009/08/25)
- 5: Inventions: Disability, Medical and Health Related Products : Disabled World (2015/11/02)
- 6: Inventions Needed to Make Everyday Life Easier : Disabled World (2019/03/27)
- 7: Airline Seat Design Allows Disabled Passengers to Fly in Own Wheelchair : Molon Labe, LLC (2020/03/19)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.