Rollx Accessible Van Rental at Selected Airport Rental Agencies
Author: Rollx Vans
Published: 2011-03-09 : (Rev. 2011-09-29)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Rollx Vans announces availability wheelchair accessible Dodge and Chrysler minivans at rental agencies located at selected airports.
Main DigestRollx Vans Roll Out at Selected Airport Rental Agencies - Agreement provides expanded wheelchair-accessible options for travelers with disabilities.
Rollx Vans, one of the nation's leading manufacturers of wheelchair accessible vans, has announced the availability of its vehicles at rental agencies located at selected airports around the country.
A first-of-its kind strategic collaboration with Paraquad Automobility and Hincklease, Inc., will offer Rollx wheelchair accessible Dodge and Chrysler minivans at Thrifty Car Rental, Dollar Rent-A-Car and Payless Car Rental at airport locations in Salt Lake City, Denver, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Austin and Killeen, TX and Panama City Beach FL.
"We're proud to team up with Paraquad and Hincklease to provide even more options for travelers with disabilities," said Mike Harris, Rollx president. "Our mission is to improve people's lives, and this partnership certainly is in keeping with that commitment."
Utah-based Paraquad is a specialized vehicle mobility company that offers new technologies for partially and full adaptive vehicles. Hincklease provides vehicles to car rental operators in almost all 50 states. The two companies exclusively represent Rollx Vans in the car rental industry.
Rollx was founded nearly 40 years ago, and is now a recognized leader in the manufacture and sale of new and used wheelchair accessible vans.
For more information, contact Scott Andrews, Rollx Director of Sales & Marketing at 952.890.7851 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ROLLX VANS - Rollx Vans, headquartered in the Minneapolis-St. Paul suburb of Shakopee, MN, will celebrate its 40th anniversary in 2012. Rollx is the recognized leader in the manufacture and sale of new and used wheelchair accessible vans, and its inventory of more than 200 new and used vehicles is the nation's largest.
Rollx Vans converts the Dodge, Chrysler, Volkswagen, and Honda minivan, and the Ford full-size wheelchair van. The company serves as the complete, one-stop shop for all their customers' accessible van needs.
Rollx has made a commitment to fulfilling its mission of improving people's lives by consistently donating more than 30 percent of its annual profits to charitable causes such as the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, the Paralyzed Veterans of America, and the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Rollx has also established its own Wounded Warrior program by providing wheelchair accessible vans to recently injured soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.
- 1 - We-Can Flex Wheelchair Accessible Family Car : Sirus Automotive Limited (2014/04/29)
- 2 - Raising Money for an Accessible Van or Adaptive Driving Equipment : The Mobility Resource (2012/08/17)
- 3 - Selecting the Right Wheelchair Van : Mobility Van Sales (2010/11/25)
- 4 - Vocational Rehabilitation Help with Purchasing a Wheelchair Accessible Van : Vocational Rehabilitation (2011/02/19)
- 5 - Grant Writing for a Wheelchair Van : Susan Hawkins (2013/05/17)
- 6 - Guide to UK Disabled Vehicle Parking : AlliedMobility.com (2011/06/23)
- 7 - Successful Crash Testing Proves Excellence in Disability Conversion Van Industry : AMS Vans (2009/02/23)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.