2017 Chrysler Pacifica Wheelchair Accessible Kneelvan
- Publish Date: 2016/05/26
- Author: Freedom Motors USA
- Contact : FreedomMotors.com
Outline: Freedom Motors USA is now accepting pre-orders for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Wheelchair Accessible Kneelvan.
Freedom Motors USA, pioneers of the nation's first wheelchair accessible rear-entry minivan and the inventors of the original wheelchair accessible SUV, introduce the world's first wheelchair accessible conversion of the Chrysler Pacifica.
The runaway hit from the 2016 Detroit Auto Show is now the newest available option in the wheelchair accessible vehicle lineup.
Reinvented from the ground up, the All-New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica unveils a completely new look and is hardly undetectable as a minivan from first glance. Updating conversion technology to match all the changes to the chassis was no easy feat.
"Chrysler has made dramatic changes to bring the minivan back into favor in the US market," said Freedom Motors' President Sieto van Dillen. "As an industry that heavily favors the comfortable and roomy nature a minivan provides, we couldn't miss an opportunity to join their advancements in passenger luxury with unmatched entertainment features."
"We are proud to note that the conversion of the Pacifica is our most quiet and smoothest riding vehicle modification to date."
The All-New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is the latest engineering brainchild from Freedom Motors USA (FMI), the nation's longest established accessible vehicle manufacturers.
All New Wheelchair Accessible Conversion of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica - Freedom Motors USA
Freedom Motors USA has been converting wheelchair accessible vehicles since 1987 after introducing the rear-entry Kneelvan™.
Since inception Freedom Motors continues to push automotive engineering feats by manufacturing and designing the most expansive fleet of accessible vehicles in the United States.
Currently Freedom Motors produces eight unique wheelchair accessible vehicle models including Kia Soul, Fiat 500L, Scion xB and a full line of accessible minivans from Dodge, Chrysler, Honda and Toyota.
Freedom Motors USA is now accepting pre-orders for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Wheelchair Accessible Kneelvan™. Although pricing options have yet to be released, shipping is slated to begin by late summer 2016.
For further inquires, please call 1-800-625-6335 and mention the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Wheelchair Accessible Kneelvan™ or visit www.FreedomMotors.com
- 1 - We-Can Flex Wheelchair Accessible Family Car | Sirus Automotive Limited | 2014/04/29
- 2 - Raising Money for an Accessible Van or Adaptive Driving Equipment | The Mobility Resource | 2012/08/17
- 3 - Selecting the Right Wheelchair Van | Mobility Van Sales | 2010/11/25
- 4 - Vocational Rehabilitation Help with Purchasing a Wheelchair Accessible Van | Vocational Rehabilitation | 2011/02/19
- 5 - Grant Writing for a Wheelchair Van | Susan Hawkins | 2013/05/17
- 6 - Guide to UK Disabled Vehicle Parking | AlliedMobility.com | 2011/06/23
- 7 - Successful Crash Testing Proves Excellence in Disability Conversion Van Industry | AMS Vans | 2009/02/23
- 8 - Adaptive Driving Options for People who Use Scooters | TheMobilityResource.com | 2012/08/12