Do you have a disability which you believe will prevent you enjoying the attractions provided by Walt Disney World.
Well relax, Disney understands your problem and provides the following help for you to enjoy your holiday.
Transportation system, all bus routes are serviced by buses which are equipped to accommodate various types of wheelchairs within the following guidelines:
1. Your wheelchair must fit the wheelchair lift without being forced (some motorized chairs and electric convenience vehicles (ECVs) are too wide or too long for the standard bus lift of 32" x 48"), and the wheelchair must be securely fastened in the wheelchair restraints.
2. Watercraft access varies depending on the type of watercraft and the existing water levels and conditions. However you can always ask a Cast member for assistance, remember though these people are not allowed to lift you from or into your wheelchair.
3. Visitors to Walt Disney may access the Monorail system by proceeding up the entrance ramps, or using the elevators provided at:- Epcot
1. Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
2. Disney's Contemporary Resort
If you are visiting the Disney Parks you may bring your own wheelchairs or rent one at any of the 4 Disney Theme Parks.
1. Wheelchair rentals at Walt Disney World Resort are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Rental wheelchairs may not be transferred from Park to Park.
3. A limited number of Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECVs) are also available on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to rent ECVs, and quantities are limited.
Complimentary wheelchairs at Walt Disney World Resort are available for Guests with limited mobility, to travel to and from disability parking and the nearest wheelchair rental location.
These wheelchairs can be easily identified by their blue seats, backrests and blue flags. Courtesy wheelchairs are not permitted for use inside Disney Theme Parks
Orlando is one of those special places that you simply must go to at some point in your life, why I hear you say? The answer is simple it is full of unique attractions.
There is everything from watching spectacular killer whales perform mind boggling maneuvers at Seaworld with their human trainers to experiencing the awesome site of dinosaurs feeding in a tropical forest landscape. It is one of those very special places in the World, where there is something to do for everyone, it is simply awesome - www.orlando-florida-holidays.com/Disney-Disability-Help-3.html