Sensa Slims On-The-Go - Sensa Weight-Loss System
Author: Sensa Weight-Loss System
Synopsis and Key Points:
Sensa Slims On-The-Go weight-loss plan introduces new convenient and pre-portioned packets for dining out and travel.
Main DigestSensa Weight-Loss System Adds Sensa Slims On-The-Go Packets to Its Collection - By popular demand, the weight-loss plan introduces new convenient and pre-portioned packets for dining out and travel.
In March 2010, the Sensa® Weight-Loss System makes losing weight even easier with the launch of Sensa® Slims On-The-Go Packets. These convenient packets make it simple to sprinkle away the pounds when eating out, traveling or just looking to be discreet about losing weight.
"The biggest request we have seen from our customers was for single-serving packets to use when eating out at a restaurant or when traveling," says Kristin Chadwick, VP of Brand Development for Sensa. "We took these requests to heart and developed Sensa Slims to meet the needs of our customers and help make their weight-loss journey effortless."
The Sensa Slims On-The-Go Packets contain the exact same formula as Sensa Shakers and each packet contains the perfect amount of sprinkles for a standard meal. Based on several surveys, Sensa customers eat out 2-3 times a week. Sensa Slims are available in Month 1 to 6 and each month contains 20 salty packets and 10 sweet packets. Sensa Slims follow the same 6-month progression as the Sensa Weight-Loss System and are a perfect complement to the Sensa Shakers so users can easily grab a packet before dining out.
Hundreds of thousands of people across the United States have turned to the Sensa Weight-Loss System to lose weight because it's easy, effective and clinically proven. Sensa works without the restrictions of calorie counting, the inconvenience of pre-packaged meals and the side-effects of drugs and stimulants. This already-refreshingly easy system just got easier with Sensa Slims.
Sensa Slims On-The-Go Packets are available for $19.95 at trysensa.com
About Sensa - Based on over 20 years of his research linking human olfactory senses to appetite and overeating, Dr. Alan Hirsch developed the Sensa Weight-Loss System. Sensa consists of patent pending blends of scented Tastants that you sprinkle on food, and are designed to stimulate the olfactory senses and trigger satiety. Sensa has become a leading weight-loss tool to encourage portion control without restrictive dieting, stimulants or pills. www.trysensa.com
- 1 - How the Western Diet Leads to Overeating and Obesity : University of California - Riverside (2017/01/23)
- 2 - Does Eating Before Sleeping Cause Weight Gain? : Disabled World (2011/08/08)
- 3 - What Does it Take to Burn off Calories If I Eat or Drink a Food Item : Disabled World (2018/09/08)
- 4 - The Dieter's Paradox: Adding Negative Calorie Food to a Meal : Kellogg School of Management (2010/09/20)
- 5 - Can Beer Consumption Be Part of a Healthy Diet? : AAEA (2017/11/06)
- 6 - The Mediterranean Diet: Facts and Information : Disabled World (2014/07/14)
- 7 - Is BMI an Accurate Indicator of Body Fat? : Disabled World (2017/12/23)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.