Treatment of Intestinal Dysbiosis with Siberian Pine Nut Oil
Author: Victor Rod : Contact: SiberianPineNutOil.org - +1 (248) 218-0888 Ext: 718
Synopsis and Key Points:
Information regarding the use of pine nut oil for ailments of the stomach and intestinal tract.
Main DigestSiberian Pine Nut Oil is an effective remedy in the treatment of Intestinal Dysbiosis, PineNutOil.us said in an official statement.
Also known as pine seed oil or cedar nut oil, is a vegetable oil, extracted from the edible seeds of several species of pine. While the oil produced from the seeds of more common European and American pine varieties is mostly used for culinary purposes, Siberian pines (growing in Russia, Mongolia and Kazakhstan), as well as Korean pines (growing mostly in China and North Korea) yield the seeds with the highest content of pinolenic acid, as well as antioxidants associated with medicinal uses.
"Research has found that Siberian Pine Nut Oil enriched with Resin Extract can treat some of the most widespread diseases in the world, especially ailments of the stomach and intestinal tract. We would specifically like to note that Siberian Pine Nut Oil is effective in treating Intestinal Dysbiosis. Not only does Pine Nut Oil treat this disease, but it also restores the body's natural immunity and improves overall health. We encourage anyone suffering from Intestinal Dysbiosis, h. Pylori, or other illnesses of the stomach and digestive systems to incorporate Siberian Pine Nut Oil into their daily routine," stated Victor Rod of Siberian Pines and PineNutOil.us.
According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, Intestinal Dysbiosis is thought to be a byproduct of modern Western living, which can have a detrimental impact on micro-flora in the gastrointestinal tract. Intestinal Dysbiosis can be caused by antibiotics, psychological and physical stress, certain dietary components, and more.(1)
The growth of pathogenic flora inside the intestines acts oppressively on beneficial bacteria, which causes probiotics to be an ineffective treatment for Intestinal Dysbiosis. Siberian Pine Nut Oil with Resin extract, however, is effective in the treatment of Intestinal Dysbiosis, because it is capable of stopping the growth of pathogenic flora while promoting the growth of beneficial flora.
Siberian Pine Nut Oil enriched with Resin does not irritate the mucosa of the intestines and also does not harm beneficial microorganisms, which is vital in the treatment of Intestinal Dysbiosis.
Resin extract in particular contains significant quantities of phosphoric and citric acids, oleic, linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, along with vitamins E and F to promote the growth of positive flora in the gastrointestinal tract and stimulate the production of immune cells.
The Siberian Pines Company has been a leading producer and supplier of Siberian Pine Nut Oil since 2003. Siberian Pines produces high quality 100% cold-pressed pine nut oil and supplies it worldwide. They maintain the highest quality product and service by managing the process from the collection of Siberian pine nuts, to the production of the oil and delivering it to your front door.
To learn more about the natural healing ability of Siberian Pine Nut Oil enriched with Resin, please visit www.PineNutOil.us
(1) "The causes of intestinal dysbiosis: a review," published in the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15253677.
- 1 - Is Genetically Modified Soybean Oil Healthy? : University of California - Riverside (2015/03/09)
- 2 - Including Canola Oil in Diet May Cut Belly Fat : Victoria M. Indivero - Pennsylvania State University (2016/11/02)
- 3 - Status of Fish Oil with Regards to Purity : Dr. Dave's Best (2010/04/02)
- 4 - Delaying Fat Digestion to Curb Appetite : Norwich BioScience Institutes (2010/08/19)
- 5 - High Omega-6 Fatty Acid Levels Can Protect Against Premature Death : University of Eastern Finland (2018/04/01)
- 6 - Omega-3 from Fish Better Than from Flax for Cancer Prevention : University of Guelph (2018/01/27)
- 7 - Eat Fat and Live Longer - High Fat Diet Increases Longevity and Strength : University of California - Davis (2017/09/14)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.