Oxy-Powder Shows Promise for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Author: Global Healing Center, Inc.(i) : Contact: oxypowder.com
Published: 2010-09-21 : (Rev. 2019-02-22)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Popular nutraceutical health supplement, Oxy-Powder has passed clinical trials for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with a 99.9 percent success rate.
According to the NIH, approximately 20% of Americans suffer from the symptoms of IBS, which qualifies it as one of the most common medical problems in the United States. Due to the amorphous nature of the condition, it has proven exceptionally difficult to treat.
Human Clinical Trials conducted earlier this year scientifically confirm that Oxy-Powder®, currently marketed as an all-natural colon cleansing supplement, successfully alleviates the major symptoms of IBS in most cases.
The potential of the product as a natural aid for IBS was significant enough to catch the attention of the "International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences" (IJPBS) who published the clinical trials in their Journal earlier this year.
All of the patients followed during the study displayed typical symptoms of IBS including hard, lumpy and painful bowel movements; as well as feelings of incomplete evacuation and fullness (bloating) prior to taking the supplement.
Participants were closely monitored for a 6-week period, during which time they were able modify their individual dosage of Oxy-Powder®, under guidance of their physician, to best suit their unique needs.
Upon completion of the trails, 69.2 percent of participants were reported as showing significant improvement in reducing their symptoms of IBS.
An astounding 30.8 percent met the qualifications for "Complete Remission" under the guidelines set forth by the study.
"This is an amazing breakthrough for people suffering from IBS which could change their lives forever" says Dr. Edward Group who submitted the product for the study.
"Safety and Efficacy of Oxy-Powder® in reducing IBS with constipation was also significantly high," the researchers responsible for conducting the trials reported.
Dr. Edward F. Group, the creator of Oxy-Powder®, has studied natural healing methods for more than two decades. Under his leadership, Global Healing Center, Inc. has earned recognition as one of the largest alternative, organic and natural health resources in the world.
For more information visit - www.oxypowder.com
(i)Source/Reference: Global Healing Center, Inc.. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Yeast Infection Prevention Tips for Disabled : Eric Bakker ND (2013/05/03)
- 2 - Undetected Raccoon Roundworm Parasite Infections : University of California - Santa Barbara (2017/07/24)
- 3 - Diverticulitis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments : Disabled World (2009/06/14)
- 4 - Gastric Bypass Surgery in Obese Patients : JAMA and Archives Journals (2009/04/20)
- 5 - Gastric Bypass Surgery General Overview : Disabled World (2009/03/14)
- 6 - Amazing Facts Regarding the Human Digestive System : Disabled World (2009/03/12)
- 7 - Foods That Cause Flatulence, Gas, Bloat, Burping : Disabled World (2010/10/01)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.