Saigon Buddy Tours - Accessible Motorbike Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Publish Date: 2016/04/16 - (Rev. 2016/11/05)
- Author: Saigon Buddy Tours
- Contact : email@example.com
Outline: Saigon Buddy Tours is a tour operator offering authentic city, street food and photography tours by motorbike with your own tour guide.
Saigon Buddy Tours offers first accessible motorbike tour of Ho Chi Minh City.
Saigon Buddy Tours (SBT) - a tour operator offering authentic city, street food and photography tours by motorbike with your own tour guide, announces its partnership with Disability Research and Capacity Vietnam (DRD) - a Ho Chi Minh City based disability advocacy organisation empowering and changing the lives of people with disabilities.
SBT will donate $1 per guest to DRD’s initiative "$1 for change" and will receive training in disability awareness for staff.
SBT will also work with DRD to plan accessible routes to enable us to offer motorbike tours of HCM city to people who may otherwise have been excluded due to their disabilities.
Saigon Buddy Tours
With this partnership, SBT is now the 1st motorbike tour company in Vietnam to offer accessible travel for people with disabilities.
As well as assistance in training and route planning, SBT will have access to an adapted 3 wheeled motorbike to allow us to offer guests who would not be able to use or feel uncomfortable on a conventional motorbike, the opportunity to experience Saigon in this way.
Andy Gowler, Manager of SBT said:
"We are really proud to work with DRD having seen the great work they do, I look forward to showing our beautiful city to as many people as possible, and giving back to the community is something that is very important to us"
Luu Thi Anh Loan, Acting Director of DRD said:
"We are really happy to work with SBT not only to encourage more PWDs to visit Vietnam but also to raise awareness of disability issues in Vietnam in general"
Huong Nguyen (left) and Thanh Tran, (SBT) with Luu Thi Anh Loan (DRD)
Tel: +84 168 7248520
Andy Gowler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Luu Thi Anh Loan, email@example.com
- 1 - Amtrak Everyday Rail Travel Discounts | Disabled World | 2018/09/06
- 2 - Traveling with Oxygen Travel Tips | Philip Robinson | 2009/08/29
- 3 - Summer Vacation With Seniors or Disabled Means Additional Planning for Caregivers | The CareGiver Partnership | 2010/05/26
- 4 - Advice on Traveling with a Catheter | Aeroflow | 2017/07/17
- 5 - Travel Tips for Those with Crohn's - IBS - IBD | Disabled World | 2010/07/01