Learn American Sign Language App for iPhone and iPad
Author: Select Publishing Group
Synopsis and Key Points:
The new iPhone and iPad App to learn American Sign Language is a simple and fun way to learn signing.
Main DigestLearn American Sign Language is a simple and fun way to learn signing, covering such useful topics as Greetings, Emergency Situations and more.
Try a different approach to learning sign language with the new Learn American Sign Language app for iPhone and iPad.
Learn American Sign Language combines video lessons, text and a quiz to teach basic ASL skills.
In 9 easy-to-follow video lessons, professional sign language interpreter Renee Moore will teach you the basic skills needed to communicate with deaf friends, family, customers and co-workers.
Each lesson is accompanied by text that follows the video. Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned.
The innovative VidBook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate with the swipe of a finger.
Featured Topics Include:
- Home & Family
- Words & Numbers
- Open Captions
- The Manual Alphabet
- Meetings & Greetings
- Emergency Situations
- Everyday Communication
Learn American Sign Language is available on the iTunes App Store itunes.apple.com/us/app/learn-american-sign-language/id435624458
- 1 - Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
- 2 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 3 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 4 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 6 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 7 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.