Learn American Sign Language App for iPhone and iPad
Author: Select Publishing Group
Synopsis and Key Points:
The new iPhone and iPad App to learn American Sign Language is a simple and fun way to learn signing.
Main DigestLearn American Sign Language is a simple and fun way to learn signing, covering such useful topics as Greetings, Emergency Situations and more.
Try a different approach to learning sign language with the new Learn American Sign Language app for iPhone and iPad.
Learn American Sign Language combines video lessons, text and a quiz to teach basic ASL skills.
In 9 easy-to-follow video lessons, professional sign language interpreter Renee Moore will teach you the basic skills needed to communicate with deaf friends, family, customers and co-workers.
Each lesson is accompanied by text that follows the video. Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned.
The innovative VidBook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate with the swipe of a finger.
Featured Topics Include:
- Home & Family
- Words & Numbers
- Open Captions
- The Manual Alphabet
- Meetings & Greetings
- Emergency Situations
- Everyday Communication
Learn American Sign Language is available on the iTunes App Store itunes.apple.com/us/app/learn-american-sign-language/id435624458
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/09/22)
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Georgia Institute of Technology (2014/10/11)
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt (2020/12/05)
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Spectrum Idea Lab (2015/11/13)
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Office of Naval Research (2015/12/30)
- 6: Android Apps for Teaching Autistic and Learning Disabled Kids : Blooming Kids Software, LLC (2014/12/28)
- 7: Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.