DocNog Mobile App Medical Provider Search
Author: NogWorld LLC
Synopsis and Key Points:
Pioneering new healthcare application highlighted in App Store.
Main DigestDocNog California Mobile App Automates Medical Provider Search - Pioneering new healthcare application highlighted in App Store.
NogWorld LLC, a pioneer in mobile search technology, has launched DocNog, a mobile app designed to empower healthcare consumers to easily connect and access medical providers.
The DocNog California App was recently featured in the "New and Noteworthy" section of Apple's App Store. Future versions of the app will be available for additional mobile platforms, such as Android and BlackBerry.
"DocNog California allows the user to customize their search by zip code, location, physician, hospital, or urgent care facilities, and includes GPS technology," said Michael Gallagher, Co-Founder of NogWorld, a technology and business development company.
Co-Founder Steve Amante points out, "DocNog California enables the user to add appointments, reminders and refer physicians to family and friends. A unique feature of DocNog is the user can make comments and post ratings regarding their medical provider experience. The result: DocNog California takes medical provider search to a new, user friendly level."
In addition to helping patients find doctors, the app is also designed to help uninsured customers locate medical providers. If you don't have insurance with an approved list of medical providers, there is no need to worry; simply search by zip code, and DocNog will do it for you.
NogWorld LLC is leading the development of innovative healthcare applications as well as Health and Wellness related websites such as HealthNog and SaludNog. DocNog California is the first in a series of regional and national healthcare provider search applications.
NogWorld is an Arizona-based LLC, and HealthNog is a California Corporation co-founded by former health insurance executives Michael Gallagher of Peoria, Arizona, and Steve Amante of Murrieta, California.
- 1: Launch of Web Portal on Accessible Workplace Technology : U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (2014/10/17)
- 2: Secure 3D QR Codes with No Internet Required : The Optical Society (2014/11/14)
- 3: 3dRudder: Foot Powered VR and Gaming Controller : Disabled World (2017/01/02)
- 4: 3dRudder Foot Mouse : Stanislas Chesnais (2020/11/24)
- 5: Tablet Computers for Educational Medium : University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2015/01/23)
- 6: Sitecues: Improving Patron Web Accessibility : Ai Squared (2016/06/02)
- 7: How to Create God Mode in Microsoft Windows 10 : Disabled World (2020/09/04)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.