Developmental Disabilities Software Version 9
Published: 2011-06-09 : (Rev. 2013-08-01)
Synopsis and Key Points:
New individual activity and behavior tracking medication schedules and advanced directives in Therap 9.0 developmental disabilities software.
Main DigestDevelopmental Disabilities Software Leader Announces 9.0 Release.
Individual activity and behavior tracking, medication schedules and advanced directives in Therap 9.0 developmental disabilities software
The newly released Therap 9.0 developmental disabilities software introduces an array of new features including time tracking, advanced directives for individual medical information, habilitation checklist mapping, billing checklist reports and monthly MSC notes for New York users.
Among the most significant updates in Therap 9.0 is the new 'Time Tracking' module, which allows daily monitoring of individual activity and behavior patterns, such as sleep cycles and mood shifts, in day and residential program settings. The module allows support providers to record data at regular intervals and view them in color coded grids.
Additional enhancements to Therap's existing developmental disabilities software modules include normal range definition capabilities in lab tests and vital signs reports, medication schedules in medication history and medication administration records (MAR) and utilization reports and reconciliation reports in billing. Also comprehensive health assessments have been upgraded to support health passports and individual services/habilitation plans have been linked with valued outcomes and HCBS Waiver Services.
"We have always believed in the philosophy of continuous improvement," said Richard Robbins, Therap CEO. "We make it a point to listen to our users - be it through application feedback, live chat, or conference discussions, so that we are able to provide a high quality service that meets their needs."
New versions of existing modules will incur no additional cost to existing Therap users. All changes take place at the software provider's end; users don't have to download any update patch to use the new application features.
About Therap - Therap developmental disabilities software are designed to provide a comprehensive solution to the documentation, reporting and communication needs of organizations supporting people with developmental disabilities in home and community-based services (HCBS) and other settings.
Therap's web-based software applications includes individual support modules, such as incident reports, medication error reports, behavior tracking, individual service plans, goal tracking, health records, medication administration records, supported employment and nursing notes.
Therap's secure applications are widely used for case management and eligibility assessments.
Therap also provides solutions for employee training management, employee scheduling, billing claim and attendance tracking.
Therap's HIPAA, HITECH and ARRA compliant software applications are suitable for day programs, residential services, supported living facilities and community support programs.
- 1: Launch of Web Portal on Accessible Workplace Technology : U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (2014/10/17)
- 2: Secure 3D QR Codes with No Internet Required : The Optical Society (2014/11/14)
- 3: 3dRudder: Foot Powered VR and Gaming Controller : Disabled World (2017/01/02)
- 4: 3dRudder Foot Mouse : Stanislas Chesnais (2020/11/24)
- 5: Tablet Computers for Educational Medium : University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2015/01/23)
- 6: Sitecues: Improving Patron Web Accessibility : Ai Squared (2016/06/02)
- 7: How to Create God Mode in Microsoft Windows 10 : Disabled World (2020/09/04)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.