New Assistive Accessories Redefine Perceptions of Mobility Impairment
- Publish Date: 2011/01/14
- Author: Cool Canes Inc
Outline: Uniquely designed canes created for the discerning buyer who wishes to have the focus on their cool cane rather than on their disability.
Main DigestMobility Impaired Can Choose Cane Style for Lifestyle
Al and Wanda Lambeth, co-founders of Cool Canes Inc. announced the availability of a series of assistive accessories that are redefining perceptions towards mobility device users. Their on-line shopping site features a selection of uniquely designed canes created for the discerning buyer who wishes to have the focus on their "cool cane" rather than on their disability.
Cool Canes Inc. was formed by custom motorcycle fabricators, Al and Wanda Lambeth, to address the need for canes with non-clinical appearance to suit the biker culture. During research for the product, they discovered that there are many more walks of life that could be represented by a cool walking stick. The husband and wife team are passionate about designing something for everyone to encourage the mobility impaired to resume their day to day activities and continue to feel pride in who they are. Changing the focus from the disability to the accessory creates more confidence and ability which in turn assists with cane compliance and encourages the user to resume those day to day activities.
These accessories are machined from high grade billet aluminum, individually polished to a lustrous shine and engraved or shaped with quality control and standards set to the highest level in the industry. Each one has its own unique and interesting design specific to various cultures and lifestyles so the user can choose a style that is reflective of their own personality.
These truly unique canes are attracting attention from all areas, including the fashion world, as they are original, interesting and exceptionally high 'Made in Canada' quality. Whether someone is looking to enhance their own lifestyle or that of someone else's as a truly unique gift, they are sure to find what they are looking for at www.coolcanes.ca
- 1 - Things Needed to Make Everyday Life Easier | Disabled World | 2019/03/27
- 2 - Traveling Barbers In-Home Hair Care Services for The Disabled | The Traveling Barbers - Hair Professionals for The Disabled | 2019/09/06
- 3 - Online Suppliers of Disability Products and Assistive Devices | Disabled World Live | 2010/02/01
- 4 - SturdyStraw: Hands Free Bendable Drinking Aids for People with Limited Movement | SturdyStraw Ltd | 2018/08/16
- 5 - Obi Robotic Dining Device - Breakthrough for People with Physical Challenges | meetobi.com | 2016/07/12
- 6 - The Zack Rack Accessibile Storage Solution | Freedom Shelf Innovations, Inc. | 2017/11/10
- 7 - Eazyhold Grip Aid for People with Hand Function Problems | EazyHold | 2017/11/11
- 8 - InstaHANGER: Extra Closet Storage Space and Easy Access to Clothes | Arrow Hanger | 2010/10/10
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media