Inclusive Connections for Parents of Children with Disabilities
Author: Inclusive Connections
Synopsis and Key Points:
Inclusive Connections Website supports parents and friends of children with disabilities by providing a social networking forum.
Main DigestInclusive Connections Launches Inclusive Webzine Social Networking Site For Parents with Children with Disabilities.
Inclusive Connections is proud to announce the launch of their new beta site (www.inclusiveconnections.com)
The Inclusive Connections Website supports parents and friends of children with disabilities by providing a social networking forum Parent-to-Parent, up-to-date information by subject experts, webzine feature articles, inspirational stories, resource guides, video clips, relevant product reviews, musings on spirit, inclusive education, playful activities and a database of links to: inclusive community resources, professional services providers and not-for-profit organizations.
The new site also features a catalog of hundreds of hand-selected products, toys and games for children with and without disabilities. Categories include assistive technology, attention tools, communication, daily living, fine motor, gross motor, learning support, sensory solutions and much, much more...
"Our new Inclusive Connections Website is fully content managed allowing us to be a continually evolving "webzine" of links, relevant articles, videos and topical information for parents with children with disabilities," said Candice Laxton, Inclusive Connections vice president, " We are currently compiling all the beta test feedback from our parent's survey we launched in October and using it to make ongoing changes to the site, to make it even more relevant to our users interests. Parents are encouraged to check back often for new content and features."
As a social enterprise Inclusive Connections' business purpose and mission is to foster the values of inclusion; belonging, diversity and equal participation within the human community. Rather than maximizing their shareholder value, the goal of Inclusive Connections is to generate profit to further the social objective of Inclusion in our schools, spiritual and religious communities, on the playground, in the neighborhoods and in children's everyday lives---believing that every child with or without disabilities has the right to belong and benefit from the cultural richness of inclusive experiences.
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.