Flagler County In-home Care - Caring for the Elderly
Author: Always Best Care of Flagler County
Always Best Care of Flagler County employs professionals who excel in giving quality care with compassion and respect.
Main DigestApproximately seven million elderly Americans need some sort of home health care due to frailty, long term or terminal illness or disability.
If you live in East Central Florida and have a family member or friend who falls into this category, Always Best Care can help with a free RN assessment and custom care plan.
Always Best Care of Flagler County, a home health agency offers: senior in-home care in Palm Coast, Daytona Beach elder care, Ormond Beach senior home health, Palm Coast Alzheimer's care, and St. Augustine home health care. Always Best Care gives seniors the choice to remain in their own homes and receive assistance with their activities of daily living
Always Best Care of Flagler County employs professionals who excel in giving quality care with compassion and respect. Always Best Care can assist elderly individuals with their daily personal activities in the comfort of their own homes. Our closely supervised care providers help seniors with their hygiene needs, meal preparation, and household chores.
Always Best Care of Flagler County also offers free assisted living placement services. We will personally come to your home, perform a needs assessment and provide information and tour facilities with you to help you make an informed decision relative the best assisted living community or independent living facility for you.
Always Best Care of Flagler County caregivers are well trained to care for the elderly. "Our caregivers are trained employees, licensed bonded and insured. They have clean driving records and have undergone a thorough background check, health screen and random drug tests. We provide superior personal care such as bathing, grooming dressing, meal preparation feeding, toileting and transferring. Other in-home care includes "homemaker companion" services. Homemaker companion services include transportation to doctor appointment and social events, meal prep, light housekeeping, laundry, shopping, running errands, entertainment, companionship and many other household duties making life easier for our clients ," says Will Weathers, Marketing Director. Always Best Care of Flagler County, a home health agency, serves Flagler, Volusia and St Johns Counties with a combination of health care services to best serve the senior in your family.
If you have a loved one diagnosed with Alzheimer's or Dementia, Always Best Care is there to help. There is no cure for this disease, but elders can live comfortably with the right combination of care and support. "Our goal is to improve the quality of life for the senior", says Mary Weathers RN, administrator. From two hours per week to 12 and live-in shifts you can look to Always Best Care of Flagler County home health care services for assistance.
Always Best Care of Flagler County offers respite care.
If you're at home with your Alzheimer's senior, it's very important for you to take care of your mental and physical health and get some time away.
Always Best Care of Flagler County Alzheimer's Care
( www.alwaysbestcareflaglercounty.com ) provides care in St. Augustine, Palm Coast, Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach. Our team empathizes with what you and your family is going through and can help.
If you are unable to continue with in-home care or prefer to move, you can always look to Flagler County assisted living placement services ( www.alwaysbestcareflaglercounty.com ) to help you find the right place for your senior at no charge.
No matter the situation is here is help. With Always Best Care of Flagler County, there are resources and guidance for families in their time of need.
For more information visit Always Best Care of Flagler County at www.alwaysbestcareflaglercounty.com
- 1 - Report Reveals Distress, Anger, Depression and Burnout Among Family Carers : Health Quality Ontario (2016/04/08)
- 2 - Certified Nursing Assistant Code of Ethics : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/21)
- 3 - Family Caregivers and Employer Compassion : Caregivers with Hope (2016/02/23)
- 4 - Critical Caregiving Issues Fact Sheets : Family Caregiver Alliance (2011/09/26)
- 5 - Film Highlights Absurdity of 15 Minute U.K. Care Visits : UNISON (2017/04/12)
- 6 - Yelp Reviews of Nursing Homes Tend to Focus on Staff Attitudes and Responsiveness : University of Southern California (2018/04/26)
- 7 - Palliative Care Findings on Caregiver Depression, LGBT Partners, Moral Distress : Loyola University Health System (2018/02/20)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.