Storm 24: Offering Disaster Recovery Services 24x7
Author: Storm 24
Published: 2010-08-26 : (Rev. 2013-06-16)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Storm 24 has been continuously offering disaster recovery services for the last two decades.
Main DigestStorm 24 has been continuously offering disaster recovery services for the last two decades. Ever since it has proved its excellence in protecting and restoring its clients' property against any damage caused by natural calamities. It also offers consultation and remediation services to its clients. Not only Americans, but anyone from anywhere can avail their recovery services. They are just a phone call away.
Storm 24 is a US based company, which was founded in 1989. It offers 24x7 disaster recovery services round the year, and recovers your property against the damage caused by fire, flood, wind, hurricane, earthquake and tornado. The company offers general and emergency services all over the world, and meets all your recovery needs. It has been providing the best services to its clients against any damage caused to their property for over two decades now. The company has a website that gives you maximum details about its services and offerings.
Storm 24's emergency response team is a group of highly trained professionals who are able to handle any kind of emergency situation and minimize the loss of clients. They offer 24x7 recovery services all over the world. Their specially designed recovery packages offer services with proven solutions within no time. Wherever you are and whatever your needs, they always have a way out.
The emergency services at Storm 24 include 24x7 capabilities to handle the disaster; water extraction services; relocation and property security services; fire damage services; clean-up; temporary fencing and smoke removal; content cleaning and replacement; earthquake damage services; and restructuring and reconstruction services.
For availing their services, you can call them at their toll free number (800-588-5135) from anywhere in the world and speak to their emergency consultant. The consultant understands your problem and answers your question.
The company sends its workforce immediately to your location right after analyzing your problem, and preparing a plan for action. It hardly takes any time as everything is ready before hand.
You can also submit an online application filling all the information required and inquire about their services. You'll be amazed to see that you get a response within no time. The main aim behind this is to minimize the clients' loss to the extent possible. Not only Americans, but anyone residing in any part of world can avail their services.
Storm 24 is one company that offers almost every kind of disaster recovery services. Excellent consulting, customer support and recovery services make it stand out in the industry, and that's why most property and business owners rely on their services. Their dedicated workforce makes sure that the clients are in the best of care when needed. Their comprehensive plans and quick response to clients' call earn them great respect and goodwill from their clients.
Just don't forget to call them when disaster happens because they are the only one who can handle any kind of disaster, and you get through it easily. Even if you require any consultation services, Storm 24 welcomes you at any hour of the day.
For further information on disaster recovery services offered by Storm 24, visit www.storm24.com
- 1: What to Do if You Are Stuck in an Elevator : National Elevator Industry Inc. (NEII) (2016/01/19)
- 2: NIST Study Provides Voice for Evacuation Needs of Mobility Impaired : National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) (2016/08/26)
- 3: Overseas Emergency Services Phone Numbers : Disabled World (2018/12/19)
- 4: Underlying Medical Conditions That Increase Risk of Serious COVID-19 Illness for All Ages : Disabled World (2020/03/13)
- 5: Preparing for Natural Disaster for People with Disabilities and Other Special Needs : Excerpted by Brittney Bettonville - Lighthouse for the Blind - Saint Louis (2018/12/22)
- 6: 211 Assistance Services in Canada and U.S. : Disabled World (2012/06/08)
- 7: Wildfires: Before, During and After the Crisis : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/07/02)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.