Disability Insurance for Graduating Resident Doctors
Author: MR Insurance Consultants
Synopsis and Key Points:
Educational resource provides brief outline of policy details that can help resident doctors find the best disability insurance for their unique situation.
Main DigestMR Insurance Consultants, releases The Best Disability Insurance for Graduating Resident Doctors, a brand new article that gives graduating residents a look at what's needed in a comprehensive disability insurance policy.
MR Insurance Consultants, a financial services firm specializing in personal disability insurance launched a new article, titled "The Best Disability Insurance for Graduating Resident Doctors". This new article is an educational resource which provides a brief outline of policy details that can help resident doctors find the best disability insurance for their unique situation.
Many young doctors will apply for disability insurance during their final years of training, and understanding the basic provisions in a disability insurance contract can be critical. The new article aims to facilitate the purchasing process for graduating resident doctors by providing a summary of the most important policy provisions for young physicians to consider.
The article is organized into three categories:
Consideration of Total and Partial Disability,
Planning for the Future
Each category addresses important parts of a disability insurance policy such as the renew-ability provision, definition of total and residual disability, and optional policy riders.
As with many young professionals, resident doctors have limited time available for researching this type of coverage and the new article both simplifies the purchasing process and empowers graduating resident doctors to make informed and sound decisions relating to disability insurance.
Michael Relvas is the owner of MR Insurance Consultants and works with professionals nationwide regarding their personal disability insurance. Michael is involved with personal client servicing as well as developing new resources for interested consumers, such as the "Physician Disability Insurance Buyer's Guide".
Michael Relvas is a Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), 1355 Piccard Drive, Suite 380, Rockville MD 20850. Securities products/services and advisory services are offered through PAS, a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser, 240-683-9700.
Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. MR Insurance Consultants is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member FINRA, SIPC.
- 1 - Dentist with a Standard Insurance Disability Claim Gets Drilled : Dell & Schaefer (2012/06/01)
- 2 - Partial Disability or Total Disability : Art Fries, Disability Claim Consultant (2012/01/05)
- 3 - Disability Insurance for Graduating Resident Doctors : MR Insurance Consultants (2011/10/04)
- 4 - Malpractice Insurance Reimbursement Rider for Long-Term Disability Customers : Sun Life Financial (2011/06/10)
- 5 - New Voluntary Dental Insurance Policy - Aflac : Aflac (2011/01/24)
- 6 - Individual and Family Dental Insurance Coverage - CIGNA : CIGNA (2011/06/02)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.