Online Baby Sign Language Classes
- Publish Date: 2010/07/19
- Author: MSHLive!
Outline: MSHLive Brings Baby Sign Language Classes into your home via the internet.
Main DigestMSHLive! Brings Baby Sign Language Classes into your home via the internet! - Via webcams - you can learn American Sign Language (ASL) for use with your baby or toddler in your own home! MSHLive! can help!
Imagine - Communicating with your baby before he or she can even speak! Baby Sign Language reduces frustration, accelerates verbal development and strengthens cognitive skills. Research shows that pre-verbal infants can communicate through the use of sign language long before they can verbalize their needs.
Many people have been interested in teaching their child ASL (American Sign Language) but have not been able to come across a class that fits their schedule or that is close enough to them. Stay at Home Mother and Entrepreneur, Olivia Hohm, has come up with a solution to that problem with MSHLive! These are live, interactive classes held via webcam. Parents have been enjoying the benefits of these classes from the comfort of their own homes. Although based in Southern NH, Olivia has taught classes to students around the world through this breakthrough format!
"I am extremely proud to be a part of My Smart Hands" says Hohm, Owner/Instructor of My Smart Hands-NH and MSHLive! "I have come to believe opening the doors of communication between parents, caregivers, and their children is the most rewarding job there is. I am excited to launch MSHLive! and make these classes available to, literally, everyone!" For more information about Olivia and her Mommy-and-Me or Online Sign Language Classes for Hearing Babies and Toddlers please visit www.mysmarthands-nh.com or email her at Olivia@mysmarthands.com.
About My Smart Hands - My Smart Hands -NH and MSHLive! are subsidiaries of My Smart Hands, a global company that teaches Parents how to communicate with their children through American Sign Language. My Smart Hands has qualified; Instructor led classes all over North America, Mexico, the United Arab Emirates, Germany, Belgium and Japan. For more information about My Smart Hands
- 1 - Purple Enhances P3 Deaf and Hearing Impaired Communications Application | Purple Communications | 2010/01/21
- 2 - British Sign Language: Facts and Information | Neil Payne/George Spence | 2009/01/20
- 3 - American Sign Language Facts and Information | Disabled World | 2009/01/20
- 4 - SRV Canada Video Relay Service for People with Hearing Disability | Canadian Administrator of VRS (CAV), Inc. | 2016/09/29
- 5 - Policy Changes Needed for American Sign language and English Language Learners | Linguistic Society of America | 2018/06/11
- 6 - Study Into How Children With Cochlear Implants Learn Words | MediaSource | 2017/02/27
- 7 - Indian Sign Language Dictionary To Be Release In India Soon | Press Trust of India | 2017/03/22
- 8 - Using Sign Language Builds Phrases with Similar Neural Mechanisms as Speaking | New York University | 2018/04/03
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media