Accessible TV Program Guide
Published : 2008-12-09 - Updated : 2010-06-24
Author : Disabled World
Synopsis* : Online accessible TV guides for the blind and vision impaired to quickly lookup TV show episode titles and air dates.
Main DigestOnline accessible TV guides for the blind and vision impaired to quickly lookup TV show episode titles and air dates.
You can even select your favorite shows and then click "Create feed" to generate your own personalized RSS feed with all your TV shows for the day listed.
Sky Accessible new TV Listings Guide shows audio described, subtitled and signed programs being broadcast in the next 7 days on over 100 channels. Choose All Channels, or view programs by genre, eg Entertainment, Movies, Sports etc.
LocateTV (www.locatetv.com) is a quick search engine for TV listings, in particular for TV shows and Movies. Find out when your favorite shows or movies are shown on TV, see whether they are available online (both free and paid), and view where you can get them on DVD.
Epguides (www.epguides.com) is a website where you can quickly look up TV show episode titles and air dates. The site currently has episode lists for over 4100 TV shows. You can search and browse them alphabetically, sort them by year, check out currently running shows and view a current and fall US TV schedule grid. You can subscribe to newly added shows, recently canceled shows (US only) and recently released US and UK TV DVDs, and get updates on your feed reader using RSS.
MyTVRSS (www.mytvrss.com) can track air dates for your favorite TV Shows and notify you when the new episodes are out. Stay on top of the latest episode release dates for your favorite TV shows by creating a special RSS feed that can be added to your feedreader. All you need to do is select the shows you would like MyTVRSS to track, click "Create Feed" and add the feed to your reader.
About the Author
Disabled World (Disabled-World.Com) is an independent disability community established in 2004 to provide disability news, assistive technology reviews, and disability sporting events, as well as general information for people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. Be sure to check out our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Recreation Documents
- 1: LOVE LAND Film Features Breakthrough Cast with Disabilities : LOVE LAND endorsed by the Disability Cinema Coalition is an independent film focused on the disability rights movement that challenges disability stereotypes.
- 2: Morgan's Inspiration Island Accessible Splash Park : World's first ultra-accessible Splash Park now being built at Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio, Texas.
- 3: Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway : Sign Language on Broadway - Deaf Rochester standup comedian performs at celebrated comedy club Carolines on Broadway.
- 4: Disabled Vets Receive Free Lifetime Access to U.S. National Parks : U.S. Senate passes S.327 Wounded Veterans Recreation Act allowing all veterans with service-connected disabilities free lifetime entry to US national parks and federal land.
- 5: Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT : Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light present New York Premiere of DESCENT, exploring the potent intersection of disability, dance, design, and technology at New York Live Arts March 22, 23, 24.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Electronic Publication Date: 2008-12-09 - Revised: 2010-06-24. Title: Accessible TV Program Guide, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/accessible-tv-guide.php>Accessible TV Program Guide</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-17, from https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/accessible-tv-guide.php - Reference: DW#43-40.