Accessible TV Program Guide
Author: Disabled World
Published: 2008-12-09 : (Rev. 2010-06-24)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Online accessible TV guides for the blind and vision impaired to quickly lookup TV show episode titles and air dates.
Main DigestOnline accessible TV guides for the blind and vision impaired to quickly lookup TV show episode titles and air dates.
You can even select your favorite shows and then click "Create feed" to generate your own personalized RSS feed with all your TV shows for the day listed.
Sky Accessible new TV Listings Guide shows audio described, subtitled and signed programs being broadcast in the next 7 days on over 100 channels. Choose All Channels, or view programs by genre, eg Entertainment, Movies, Sports etc.
LocateTV (www.locatetv.com) is a quick search engine for TV listings, in particular for TV shows and Movies. Find out when your favorite shows or movies are shown on TV, see whether they are available online (both free and paid), and view where you can get them on DVD.
Epguides (www.epguides.com) is a website where you can quickly look up TV show episode titles and air dates. The site currently has episode lists for over 4100 TV shows. You can search and browse them alphabetically, sort them by year, check out currently running shows and view a current and fall US TV schedule grid. You can subscribe to newly added shows, recently canceled shows (US only) and recently released US and UK TV DVDs, and get updates on your feed reader using RSS.
MyTVRSS (www.mytvrss.com) can track air dates for your favorite TV Shows and notify you when the new episodes are out. Stay on top of the latest episode release dates for your favorite TV shows by creating a special RSS feed that can be added to your feedreader. All you need to do is select the shows you would like MyTVRSS to track, click "Create Feed" and add the feed to your reader.
- 1 - Disabled Vets Receive Free Lifetime Access to U.S. National Parks : United States Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs (2020/06/26)
- 2 - Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway : Tom Willard (2018/12/22)
- 3 - Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT : Mariclare Hulbert, Lisa Niedermeyer, Alice Sheppard (2018/03/04)
- 4 - Black Heart Actor Shawn McClain Gives Breakthrough Performance : DAG Consulting (2011/07/20)
- 5 - Musical Putnam is an Uplifting Hit : Dionysus Theatre (2010/06/20)
- 6 - Films Involving or Featuring Disabilities : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/12)
- 7 - Free Things to Do On the Weekend When Bored : Disabled World (2017/10/22)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.