LeapFrog Epic Tablet for Children
Author: LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.(i) : Contact: www.leapfrog.com
Published: 2015-12-23 : (Rev. 2018-06-19)
LeapFrog Epic, its first ever Android-based kids tablet, rated one of the top kids tablets for 2015 by Consumer Reports.
Consumer Reports Names LeapFrog Epic as One of the Top Tablets for Kids This Holiday Season. LeapFrog Epic Stands out for Its Parental Controls, Home Screen and Educational Content.
LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: LF), the leader in innovative learning solutions for children, today announced that LeapFrog Epic, its first ever Android-based kids tablet, has been rated one of the top kids tablets for 2015 by Consumer Reports.
Consumer Reports tested thousands of products for their annual holiday gift guide, including 15 different tablets for kids.
Consumer Reports analysts put the tablets through a series of tests, checking for responsiveness, screen quality, battery life and durability.
Testers recommended the LeapFrog Epic tablet for its ground-breaking home screen which allows children to personalize, create, and interact with its innovative features. The LeapFrog Epic tablet was also applauded for providing children with a world of discovery that grows and changes as they do.
Since durability and battery life are also critical for parents, testers replicated falls using a special tumbler machine and tested for continuous hours of play. Epic was one of the few tablets to survive the tumbler test, a testament to its kid tough design, and got high recommendations for its nearly eleven hour battery life.
LeapFrog Epic - One of the Top Tablets for Children
"We're extremely proud that the LeapFrog Epic was chosen as one of Consumer Reports' top kids tablets for 2015," said John Barbour, LeapFrog CEO. "The home screen experience and access to top educational content sets LeapFrog Epic apart. We're thrilled that Consumer Reports has recognized the hard work and diligence that goes into developing our products for kids from the ground up to deliver amazingly robust products that provide life changing learning and development experiences for children."
LeapFrog Epic Availability
The LeapFrog Epic tablet for children three to nine years old is available online and at major retail locations in the consumer electronics aisle.
You can also purchase or read reviews regarding LeapFrog Epic on Amazon
LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. is the leader in innovative solutions that encourage a child's curiosity and love of learning throughout their early developmental journey.
For 20 years, LeapFrog has helped children expand their knowledge and imagination through award-winning products that combine state-of-the-art educational expertise led by the LeapFrog Learning Team, innovative technology, and engaging play - turning playtime into quality time.
LeapFrog's proprietary learning tablets and ground-breaking developmental games, learn to read and write systems, interactive learning toys and more are designed to create personalized experiences that encourage, excite and build confidence in children.
LeapFrog is based in Emeryville, California, and was founded in 1995 by a father who revolutionized technology-based learning solutions to help his child learn how to read.
Learn more at www.leapfrog.com - LeapFrog Ahead.
(i)Source/Reference: LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Deaf Comedian Tom Willard Performs at Caroline's on Broadway : Tom Willard (2018/12/22)
- 2 - Alice Sheppard and Kinetic Light Present NY Premiere of DESCENT : Mariclare Hulbert, Lisa Niedermeyer, Alice Sheppard (2018/03/04)
- 3 - Black Heart Actor Shawn McClain Gives Breakthrough Performance : DAG Consulting (2011/07/20)
- 4 - Musical Putnam is an Uplifting Hit : Dionysus Theatre (2010/06/20)
- 5 - Films Involving or Featuring Disabilities : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/05/12)
- 6 - Free Things to Do On the Weekend When Bored : Disabled World (2017/10/22)
- 7 - Mayer-Johnson Products for People with Disabilities : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.