Calorie Shifting Dieting Plan
Author: Johathan Pope
Synopsis and Key Points:
The idea behind calorie shifting dieting is that you are going to get your metabolism going strong and high.
Main DigestWhen it comes to diet and exercise, many people find that they may be having trouble sticking with anything for more than a couple of days. Whether you are just dieting or just exercising you may find that you are having trouble because of the difficult techniques. No matter the case, it may be time for a change and that is where the Calorie Shifting Diet Plan can come in handy.
When it comes to diet and exercise, many people find that they may be having trouble sticking with anything for more than a couple of days. Whether you are just dieting or just exercising you may find that you are having trouble because of the difficult techniques.
When these methods are used, no matter how effective, are done in a manner that is not one hundred percent correct, the dieter will fail. This is extremely frustrating and can lead to depression and more weight gain. Maybe the plan is too difficult, too boring, or too tedious to follow. No matter the case, it may be time for a change and that is where the Calorie Shifting Diet Plan can come in handy.
While calorie shifting may be common knowledge to some people, most people do not understand how to fully take advantage of such a technique. Even though it may sound difficult to do, it really is a simple way to lose weight. Easy to follow techniques can be learned in no time at all. There is no need for countless hours of studying a meal plan when you can simple do a little calorie shifting and drop the weight you need to lose with very little effort.
The idea behind calorie shifting dieting is that you are going to get your metabolism going strong and high. The way you do this is to rotate the foods that you are eating in order to keep your metabolism on its toes, so to speak. Shocking the metabolism is a way some people would describe it but it is a "shock" that is healthy for the body. As long as you are not allowing your metabolism to become used to any diet routine, then it will continue to perform at its peak performance.
You have heard people who are extremely skinny being able to eat a lot of food and any type of food that they want simply because they have an extremely high metabolism. As long as you get your metabolism working on its high mood all the time, you too do not have to suffer with eating only low calorie foods all of the time. You too will be able to take pleasure in dipping into all of the various food groups because you have worked your metabolism into high mode with calorie shifting.
Following the simple steps to calorie shifting is extremely easy.
The first thing to do is to eat four or more meals a day with each meal having a different calorie count. Keeping your metabolism on its toes by eating a larger amount of calories one day and then fewer the next day is a great way to drop the weight. You also want to make sure that you are getting enough water into your system. As a general rule, you should be drinking about ten glasses of water a day in order to flush your system of toxins and drop the extra weight.
Even though some days you will want to have a higher calorie day, you should avoid fast food restaurants, as these meals are known for being extremely bad for your health. And when you have a craving, do not ignore it as long as it is within reason. Your body has cravings for a reason so it is okay to give into them every so often just as long as you get back into the Calorie Shifting Diet Plan right away.
- 1 - How the Western Diet Leads to Overeating and Obesity : University of California - Riverside (2017/01/23)
- 2 - Does Eating Before Sleeping Cause Weight Gain? : Disabled World (2011/08/08)
- 3 - What Does it Take to Burn off Calories If I Eat or Drink a Food Item : Disabled World (2018/09/08)
- 4 - The Dieter's Paradox: Adding Negative Calorie Food to a Meal : Kellogg School of Management (2010/09/20)
- 5 - Can Beer Consumption Be Part of a Healthy Diet? : AAEA (2017/11/06)
- 6 - The Mediterranean Diet: Facts and Information : Disabled World (2014/07/14)
- 7 - Is BMI an Accurate Indicator of Body Fat? : Disabled World (2017/12/23)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.