New Weight Loss System Pays Individuals to Lose Weight
Author: WeightFree, LLP
Published: Saturday, 1st January 2011 (9 years ago) - Updated: Saturday, 1st January 2011 (9 years ago) .
The business model is designed to pay individuals to lose weight and focus on making a lifestyle change.
Main DigestThe business model is designed to pay individuals to lose weight and focus on making a lifestyle change.
WeightFree (WeightFree , LLP) released its Beta website today: www.paid2lose.com.
"The business model is designed to pay individuals to lose weight and focus on making a lifestyle change," said Shawnna Russell, Director of Communications. "www.paid2lose.com is 100% free to registrants - with no gimmicks, no weight loss products or services to buy. We simply pay you to lose weight and change your habits," said Russell.
"With more than 30% of adults over the age of 20 being overweight, something has to change. Paying an individual to lose weight is a huge motivating factor." The participants will be paid directly from www.paid2lose.com and revenue from the website will be generated from sponsors and advertisers. Pre-registration begins today at www.paid2lose.com The official launch will be in April 2011.
Paid2Lose is managed and operated by Weight Free , LLP (WF). WF is a fully-integrated marketing company that specializes in the development and the coordination of unique, progressive marketing concepts for online use. By utilizing our marketing and advertising expertise and media-rich network, WF connects specific online advertisers with a defined internet user or demographic. For more information, go to www.paid2lose.com, find us on Facebook or call 888.929.7776.
- 1 - Does Eating Before Sleeping Cause Weight Gain? | Disabled World (2011-08-08 11:01:52)
- 2 - What Does it Take to Burn off Calories If I Eat or Drink a Food Item | Disabled World (2018-09-08 15:56:44)
- 3 - The Dieter's Paradox: Adding Negative Calorie Food to a Meal | Kellogg School of Management (2010-09-20 09:21:20)
- 4 - Can Beer Consumption Be Part of a Healthy Diet? | AAEA (2017-11-06 11:56:31)
- 5 - The Mediterranean Diet: Facts and Information | Disabled World (2014-07-14 12:56:45)
- 6 - Is BMI an Accurate Indicator of Body Fat? | Disabled World (2017-12-23 11:06:08)
- 7 - What is the Best Alcohol to Drink When on a Diet | Charles Carter (2009-09-01 09:27:11)