New Weight Loss System Pays Individuals to Lose Weight
Author: WeightFree, LLP
Synopsis and Key Points:
The business model is designed to pay individuals to lose weight and focus on making a lifestyle change.
Main DigestThe business model is designed to pay individuals to lose weight and focus on making a lifestyle change.
WeightFree (WeightFree , LLP) released its Beta website today: www.paid2lose.com.
"The business model is designed to pay individuals to lose weight and focus on making a lifestyle change," said Shawnna Russell, Director of Communications. "www.paid2lose.com is 100% free to registrants - with no gimmicks, no weight loss products or services to buy. We simply pay you to lose weight and change your habits," said Russell.
"With more than 30% of adults over the age of 20 being overweight, something has to change. Paying an individual to lose weight is a huge motivating factor." The participants will be paid directly from www.paid2lose.com and revenue from the website will be generated from sponsors and advertisers. Pre-registration begins today at www.paid2lose.com The official launch will be in April 2011.
Paid2Lose is managed and operated by Weight Free , LLP (WF). WF is a fully-integrated marketing company that specializes in the development and the coordination of unique, progressive marketing concepts for online use. By utilizing our marketing and advertising expertise and media-rich network, WF connects specific online advertisers with a defined internet user or demographic. For more information, go to www.paid2lose.com, find us on Facebook or call 888.929.7776.
- 1 - How the Western Diet Leads to Overeating and Obesity : University of California - Riverside (2017/01/23)
- 2 - Does Eating Before Sleeping Cause Weight Gain? : Disabled World (2011/08/08)
- 3 - What Does it Take to Burn off Calories If I Eat or Drink a Food Item : Disabled World (2018/09/08)
- 4 - The Dieter's Paradox: Adding Negative Calorie Food to a Meal : Kellogg School of Management (2010/09/20)
- 5 - Can Beer Consumption Be Part of a Healthy Diet? : AAEA (2017/11/06)
- 6 - The Mediterranean Diet: Facts and Information : Disabled World (2014/07/14)
- 7 - Is BMI an Accurate Indicator of Body Fat? : Disabled World (2017/12/23)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.