Low Calorie Menu Planners Sent to Your Email
Author: eMeals : Contact: www.emeals.com
Synopsis and Key Points:
Receive adult and childrens weekly low calorie menus and recipes emailed direct to you from eMeals.
Main DigestNew Way to Lose Weight in 2014: Get Low-Calorie Menus Sent to Your Inbox - eMeals Newest Option Helps Whittle Waistlines and Create Healthy Habits.
Trying to zap the fat but so bored by a steady diet of boneless chicken breasts that you return to burger-and-fry-style standbys before losing a pound
Just in time for New Year's resolutions, online meal planning service eMeals helps you stay on the weight loss wagon with a new Low-Calorie Menu Plan that comes straight to your computer or smartphone every week. Each installment includes seven make-at-home menus weighing in at 500 calories or less per serving. Bonus: wide variety to help keep you from reverting to old eating habits.
In any given week, eMeals' low-calorie entrees range from Panko-Crusted Chicken Fingers, Barbecue Chicken Pizza and Three-Bean Vegetable Chili to Fish Tacos with Avocado and Mango Salsa, Caprese Turkey Burgers and Pan-Seared Greek Rib-Eye Steaks.
Each main dish includes accompaniments like Chopped Salad with Creamy Feta Dressing (for the pizza) and Cheddar Corn Muffins (for the chili).
Recipes include slow cooker, vegetarian and other healthy choices inspired by the federal government's Dietary Guidelines. Calories, prep and cook time, and special features like "super-fast" and "kid-friendly" are clearly listed on each menu for instant guidance.
It's the latest addition to eMeals' service, which has helped hundreds of thousands of people get dinner on the table quickly and affordably since 2003. Today, for as little as $5/month, eMeals delivers weekly menus for any of 50+ different meal plans.
Classic, Slow Cooker, Low-Fat, Portion Control, Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Natural and Organic, Clean Eating, Mediterranean, Paleo and - now - Low-Calorie programs. Meal plans are available for couples or families, and for breakfast and lunch as well as dinner.
Each week's menu plan includes recipes for seven meals with corresponding shopping lists based on the program you've selected, saving hours of meal planning drudgery as well as enabling easy once-a-week shopping. You can also specify a store such as ALDI, Kroger, Publix, Safeway, Target, Walmart or Whole Foods to take advantage of sale prices that help shape eMeals' weekly menus.
For a full eMeals program description and sample menus, visit www.emeals.com/how-it-works
To subscribe and sign up for the service's mobile app, visit https://emeals.com/account/signup.php
- 1 - List of Foods That Keep Your Eyes Healthy : Laser Eye Center of Silicon Valley (2010/02/27)
- 2 - Study Finds Plant Protein, Fiber, Nuts Lower Cholesterol, Improve Blood Pressure : Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (2018/06/05)
- 3 - Investigating Link Between Parkinson Disease and Binge Eating : Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati (2018/04/03)
- 4 - Lupus Diet and Nutrition Information : Stacey Becker (2009/01/13)
- 5 - Diets to Prevent Cancer : Alan Wighton (2008/12/30)
- 6 - Ankylosing Spondylitis Diet Information : Jacob Morrow (2010/01/07)
- 7 - Senior Health and Nutrition: What Seniors should be Eating : Stacey Crevoiserat (2009/06/25)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.