Low Calorie Menu Planners Sent to Your Email
Published : 2013-12-30
Author : eMeals - Contact: www.emeals.com
Synopsis* : Receive adult and childrens weekly low calorie menus and recipes emailed direct to you from eMeals.
Main DigestNew Way to Lose Weight in 2014: Get Low-Calorie Menus Sent to Your Inbox - eMeals Newest Option Helps Whittle Waistlines and Create Healthy Habits.
Trying to zap the fat but so bored by a steady diet of boneless chicken breasts that you return to burger-and-fry-style standbys before losing a pound
Just in time for New Year's resolutions, online meal planning service eMeals helps you stay on the weight loss wagon with a new Low-Calorie Menu Plan that comes straight to your computer or smartphone every week. Each installment includes seven make-at-home menus weighing in at 500 calories or less per serving. Bonus: wide variety to help keep you from reverting to old eating habits.
In any given week, eMeals' low-calorie entrees range from Panko-Crusted Chicken Fingers, Barbecue Chicken Pizza and Three-Bean Vegetable Chili to Fish Tacos with Avocado and Mango Salsa, Caprese Turkey Burgers and Pan-Seared Greek Rib-Eye Steaks.
Each main dish includes accompaniments like Chopped Salad with Creamy Feta Dressing (for the pizza) and Cheddar Corn Muffins (for the chili).
Recipes include slow cooker, vegetarian and other healthy choices inspired by the federal government's Dietary Guidelines. Calories, prep and cook time, and special features like "super-fast" and "kid-friendly" are clearly listed on each menu for instant guidance.
It's the latest addition to eMeals' service, which has helped hundreds of thousands of people get dinner on the table quickly and affordably since 2003. Today, for as little as $5/month, eMeals delivers weekly menus for any of 50+ different meal plans.
Classic, Slow Cooker, Low-Fat, Portion Control, Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Natural and Organic, Clean Eating, Mediterranean, Paleo and - now - Low-Calorie programs. Meal plans are available for couples or families, and for breakfast and lunch as well as dinner.
Each week's menu plan includes recipes for seven meals with corresponding shopping lists based on the program you've selected, saving hours of meal planning drudgery as well as enabling easy once-a-week shopping. You can also specify a store such as ALDI, Kroger, Publix, Safeway, Target, Walmart or Whole Foods to take advantage of sale prices that help shape eMeals' weekly menus.
For a full eMeals program description and sample menus, visit www.emeals.com/how-it-works
To subscribe and sign up for the service's mobile app, visit https://emeals.com/account/signup.php
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, disability sports events, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Special Diets Documents
- 1 - Study Finds Plant Protein, Fiber, Nuts Lower Cholesterol, Improve Blood Pressure : Diet based on Portfolio Diet which is a plant-based dietary pattern that emphasizes a portfolio of four proven cholesterol-lowering foods.
- 2 - Investigating Link Between Parkinson Disease and Binge Eating : Study investigates reason why some people with Parkinson Disease binge eat - SISSA has identified working memory impairment and alteration in reward sensitivity among possible origins.
- 3 - A More Complete Mediterranean Diet May Protect Against Aggressive Prostate Cancer : New study finds that a high intake of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains might not be enough.
- 4 - Diet-to-Go Meal Delivery Plan for People with Prediabetes or Diabetes : Diet-to-Go calorie-controlled meal plan specifically for people with Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes aims to help people lose and manage their weight.
- 5 - The Ketogenic Diet for Controlling Epilepsy : Information regarding the ketogenic diet as a method for controlling epilepsy and epileptic seizures, particularly in children.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: eMeals. Electronic Publication Date: 2013-12-30. Title: Low Calorie Menu Planners Sent to Your Email, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/fitness/diets/special/menus.php>Low Calorie Menu Planners Sent to Your Email</a>. Retrieved 2021-05-09, from https://www.disabled-world.com/fitness/diets/special/menus.php - Reference: DW#294-10013.